The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

A tortoise inside some sort of apple/fruit?, a tortoise's cock inside the same thing?, an snail inside the same thing?

xD

No :D It IS a fruit though and that's the normal shape of it without tortoise cocks or any other weird things inside xD 

1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Thai Mushroom 

Nope!

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

It is! I was really surprised when I saw it the first time; didn't know there's an actual fruit stuck on the nut xD 

The only reason I know that kind of trivia is because where I come from (Goa) that is one of the most sought after thing by domestic tourists. When I first saw what the fruit looked like I was confused as well.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

The only reason I know that kind of trivia is because where I come from (Goa) that is one of the most sought after thing by domestic tourists. When I first saw what the fruit looked like I was confused as well.

Don't they make alcohol from it in Goa?

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Don't they make alcohol from it in Goa?

Yes they do and if someone offers it to you for free say no and run in the opposite direction. You drink that stuff and everyone will know about a mile away since it stinks and what a wretched smell too.

• Subscriber
Just now, Mel81x said:

Yes they do and if someone offers it to you for free say no and run in the opposite direction. You drink that stuff and everyone will know about a mile away since it stinks and what a wretched smell too.

I'll keep that in mind xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

I'll keep that in mind xD 

It's called Fenny and it comes in two variants Cashew and Coconut. The coconut variety is better by a long shot.

Back to the Trivia block - What animal has its heart in its head?

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived