The better place to talk football.

Paradise PD

football forum

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Tried to watch this but couldn't make it through the first episode. Too much trying hard to be edgey without the subtlety for my taste. I wouldn't say it's that much like South Park and Family Guy but to be fair I bailed after half an episode and I've got pretty significant nostalgia bias towards both of those shows so I'll not be fighting this corner too hard xD.

But yeah I don't know what it was, the jokes just felt like someone was yelling crude jokes in my face and then laughing so hard at it they were getting saliva all over me.

36 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Tried to watch this but couldn't make it through the first episode. Too much trying hard to be edgey without the subtlety for my taste. I wouldn't say it's that much like South Park and Family Guy but to be fair I bailed after half an episode and I've got pretty significant nostalgia bias towards both of those shows so I'll not be fighting this corner too hard xD.

But yeah I don't know what it was, the jokes just felt like someone was yelling crude jokes in my face and then laughing so hard at it they were getting saliva all over me.

Maybe it's m because I have one ball that it spoke to me a bit more than you 😂

Archived