talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Worst XI You've Seen In Your League

football forum

Mark Cook (Universitario)

Luis Garro (Alianza Lima) - Braynner Garcia (Universitario) - Ederson Mogollon (Comerciantes Unidos) - Francisco Duclos (Alianza Lima)

Giordano Mendoza (Real Garcilaso) - Cesar Huamantica (Universitario) - Josimar Vargas (Universitario)

German Alemanno (Universitario) - Manuel Cobelli (UCV) - Gabriel Leyes (Alianza Lima)

As the title says, name the worst 11 players you've seen in your local league.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Batard said:

German Alemanno, doesn’t that effectively make his name for all intent and purposes German German? I need to defer to a greater intellect, @nudge I suspect you can correct me here 

German is the Spanish for Jermain in English and Germain in French... German (as in the nationality) in Spanish is Aleman (nearly there on that one) and in Italian it's Tedesco and as you well know mate, in French it's AllemandxD

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Batard said:

German Alemanno, doesn’t that effectively make his name for all intent and purposes German German? I need to defer to a greater intellect, @nudge I suspect you can correct me here 

That was my first thought too xD 

Alemanno=Alemanni (the name of an ancient Germanic tribe) though, that's where the country and nation name was derived from in some other languages (Allemagne, Alemania, Almanya, aleman, allemand, etc... )

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

German is the Spanish for Jermain in English and Germain in French... German (as in the nationality) in Spanish is Aleman (nearly there on that one) and in Italian it's Tedesco and as you well know mate, in French it's AllemandxD

Indeed, hence my curiosity. If scores against Germany at any point in the future - as unlikely as that is - that would be some nominative determination xD

6 hours ago, Batard said:

Yep, always thought the same. Not only that but he's perhaps the worst finisher I have ever seen play the game. I go to a lot of 3rd division games but never have I seen a finisher as bad as him. Amazingly, he was good and in 2014 it all went tits up for him.

However, I have recently seen an interview with him and he seems a lovely bloke. He openly admitted to being wank at Universitario and wishes things had gone better for him. His ego is on the low side and that's a very good thing.

This was his most infamous miss.

Archived