The better place to talk football.

Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

No clue, but I also didnt watch like any of the marvel or comic book movies.. theres just too many of them to care :what:

Lol, that was a clue I think so it must be a character from a Marvel comic looking at the photos and I am a bit like Viva, the only time I see them is if our grandsons or son is around and they watch them here.

I will take a stab in the dark and say one of the Avenger's films?

@IgnisExcubitor

On 31/07/2019 at 14:40, CaaC (John) said:

Lol, that was a clue I think so it must be a character from a Marvel comic looking at the photos and I am a bit like Viva, the only time I see them is if our grandsons or son is around and they watch them here.

@IgnisExcubitor

18 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats clearly captain america and the hulk so its either justice league or avengers... :ph34r:

It's Avengers Endgame. Any of you two can take this forward. 

• Subscriber
On 31/07/2019 at 10:10, CaaC (John) said:

18 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats clearly captain america and the hulk so its either justice league or avengers... :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

It's Avengers Endgame. Any of you two can take this forward. 

You can do the next one @Viva la FCB as you gave the nearest clue :ay:

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I believe thats The Rock with Nic Cage and Sean Connery and of course as pictured Ed Harris. One of the many great Nic Cage 90's movies. @CaaC (John)

Spot on lol, I was going to add these next as a giveaway if no one got them, one of the best movies around with Connery, I am glad he gave up the Bond movie role as he was beginning to get typecasted as Bond but since he moved on he was in films like The Untouchables, The Hunt for Red October etc, I was never really keen on Cage but I am beginning to like him now, your shot :ay:

844681474_download(8).thumb.png.7a84047ec1d2a4a8f4d7f20a479245e2.png1577849276_download(5).thumb.png.295d0ab174c60c96dae7ffebdb006758.png1464646411_download(6).thumb.png.a9f38e2b29d1d2c6bc3c089e38b5995c.png

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

First saw him in this one, good film and this is one of my favourites. 

MV5BMGZmNGIxMTYtMmVjMy00YzhkLWIyOTktNTEx

Yep, Con Air is a classic, so many good actors in it too. Face Off was quality, Leaving Las Vegas, hell even Snake Eyes. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yep, Con Air is a classic, so many good actors in it too. Face Off was quality, Leaving Las Vegas, hell even Snake Eyes. 

Aye, I have watched that film a few times and loved it, the way both Cage and Travolta switched identities and acted each other characters was pure genius and class in acting.  

Archived