• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Guess the Movie

football forum

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I will take a stab in the dark here @Tommy and say it could be 'Into the Wild'? watched that film a while back and when I looked at the old boy in the screenshot I thought it looked like Sean Penn (which it wasn't) then checked on Google and saw that he directed and had Writing Credits in the film.

Also, that other guy (back of the head-shot) must be Emile Hirsch who acted in Bonny & Clyde - 2013.

6 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I will take a stab in the dark here @Tommy and say it could be 'Into the Wild'? watched that film a while back and when I looked at the old boy in the screenshot I thought it looked like Sean Penn (which it wasn't) then checked on Google and saw that he directed and had Writing Credits in the film.

Also, that other guy (back of the head-shot) must be Emile Hirsch who acted in Bonny & Clyde - 2013.

A stab in the dark after googling it? xD

But yes, it's Into the Wild. A masterpiece, in my opinion. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

A stab in the dark after googling it? xD

But yes, it's Into the Wild. A masterpiece, in my opinion.

Lol, no, I googled Sean Penn and saw films he acted or directed in and Into the Wild came up with a lot more so I took a stab in the dark and chose that, the first screenshot had me thinking, and the second one with the old guy that looked like Penn.

Good film that was and it was based on a true story, give me a few moments and I will dig up some screenshots for the next game. :ay: 

• 5 months later...

Archived