Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Prem Knowledge Required

Who do you think is the Number 1 English Premier Leage player of the 2018/19 season. Anyone can deliver me an answer based on stats, I need a definitive answer from the lads, any reason will be accepted and taken into consideration xx

The season has not finished yet until May, a certain player doing well and then gets injured and that's his season over with?  

Edit: Oh, and welcome to TF365, it's nice to have a hammers supporter aboard, keep posting. :ay:

2 hours ago, TheClaretBaron said:

Who do you think is the Number 1 English Premier Leage player of the 2018/19 season. Anyone can deliver me an answer based on stats, I need a definitive answer from the lads, any reason will be accepted and taken into consideration xx

Just the lads? 

7 hours ago, TheClaretBaron said:

Drinkwater, it's healthy.

• Haha 1

I agree with @Berserker - it’s gotta be Drinkwater. You want stats to back it up? 100% of medical professionals recommended that we all Drinkwater regularly. Not a single medical professional recommends no water. Only player to have this stat