Sunday, May 5, 2019
Schalke vs Augsburg
Freiburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf
Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Anyone's watching Mainz v RB? It's been quite an entertaining match so far... RB lead 2-1 in HT but Mainz were looking good too; just a bit unlucky.

• Subscriber

I found it quite a bit curious though that Onisiwo scored a goal and pretty much none of his teammates (bar one) ran to celebrate with him - in fact none of them were celebrating the goal at all O.o

Not watching - instead I have Torino vs Juve on as it means something with it being a rivalry and Torino is trying to take the last Euro spot from AC Milan. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

I get what you mean, it simply gets tiring after a while. And the problem in this game specifically is that I don't like that Karnevalsverein much either! :whistling:

Neither do I - but I have a few beers to drink and some time and nothing better to do before bed... That said it's 1-3 for RB already so I might just watch something else instead :/

• Subscriber

Gebre Selassie out of the BVB match with a knee injury :( Moisander suspended for yellow cards. 

Should be a good match either way as both teams need a win to keep any hopes of the title (BVB) and Europe (us) alive.

• Subscriber

Yeah... Not a good half by us although I don't think there was a foul by Friedl and the free kick shouldn't have been given in my opinion. Still we're not exactly playing well anyway.

Watched Gladbach vs. Hoffenheim earlier. What a strange match. Gladbach was dead, Hoffenheim should be 4 or 5:0 ahead, and suddenly Gladbach equalize out of nowhere and start playing football again. Strange game. 

• Subscriber

A great second half... but sadly that's the final score that doesn't benefit any of the teams. 

Nevertheless, it's been a good effort. Both today and the whole season in general. Everyone in the team seems to be completely devastated by missing out on Europe :( 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived