talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-1 Norwich - Friday 9th August, 2019

football forum

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Incorrect. 

'If you ask a neutral the thing they probably despise most about Liverpool is the disproportionate amount of coverage and praise they get from across our media, whether that be print, broadcast or social..'

Is what I'm talking about. There is nothing disproportionate about the coverage Liverpool get. It upsets a lot of people, but that's not the same thing.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I was at the gym today and noticed on ITV's lunchtime news that they were doing a feature about Salah and the picture he took with that lad who was apparently getting beaten up for wearing a Liverpool shirt (fair play to Salah but not the topic at hand here), had the lad on tele for an interview and everything.

The media proper hates that club don't they :ph34r:.

I think there is a point to what The Artful Dodger is trying to say. Of course Liverpool sells in the media, because they have the most fans along with Man United who buy things from the media. However, blaming any counter argument on some sort of London imperialism or an illuminati conspiracy against Merseyside, is undermining what he's trying to say.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I was at the gym today and noticed on ITV's lunchtime news that they were doing a feature about Salah and the picture he took with that lad who was apparently getting beaten up for wearing a Liverpool shirt (fair play to Salah but not the topic at hand here), had the lad on tele for an interview and everything.

The media proper hates that club don't they :ph34r:.

I think there is a point to what The Artful Dodger is trying to say. Of course Liverpool sells in the media, because they have the most fans along with Man United who buy things from the media. However, blaming any counter argument on some sort of London imperialism or an illuminati conspiracy against Merseyside, is undermining what he's trying to say.

The lad didn't get beat up, he ran into a lamppost trying to get a pic of Salah leaving Melwood in his car xD

Salah stopped to help him and had pictures took. Salah then visited the boys home a day or so later to check he was alright. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

The lad didn't get beat up, he ran into a lamppost trying to get a pic of Salah leaving Melwood in his car xD

Salah stopped to help him and had pictures took. Salah then visited the boys home a day or so later to check he was alright. 

For fucks sake, I read a load of jokes on Everton accounts about how Salah ran him over or Salah was beating him up and stopped to get his mates to take a picture of it, then saw one I thought was genuine about a load of lads in City shirts beating up this lad for wearing a Liverpool shirt and Salah scared them off xD. Should really have thought that one through a bit harder.

58 minutes ago, Danny said:

People from London think they have a god given right to bla bla bla

People from up north all have a chip on their shoulder bla bla bla

Do you lot never get bored of this shit? 😂 

It's amazing to me how often this pops up on the forum, I honestly can't believe people even worry about this nonsense. 

30 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

It's amazing to me how often this pops up on the forum, I honestly can't believe people even worry about this nonsense. 

Just the internet, met plenty of people from across the north west, Yorkshire and north east throughout my travels and at best it’s a passing joke over a pint. Put the argument on the internet and people lose their shit 

Archived