talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 2nd November, 2019

football forums

34 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We stole it from Napoli actually. It’s an Italian pop song from the 80s that we brought back to England from playing on the continent for the rest of the country to use. Maybe in a few months you’ll have another song after we’ve made another one popular 

Actually you took it from Porto, Porto took it from various Spanish clubs like Athletico who had taken it from all the Italian clubs as it’s done the rounds in Italy for some time. It’s also been sang by Rangers before you. 

Which makes your claim about bringing it to these shores even more ludicrous, I won’t dispute you’ve elevated its popularity but it’s not yours and you didn’t bring it to our game, any such claim would be almost as embarrassing as your attempts to copyright it as IP of Liverpool FC (which you did attempt but fell flat on your face with). I distinctly remember some of your fans giving Cardiff grief over it when they sang it after their promotion. 

Allez Allez Allez is no different from “went ...... go marching in” now tbh 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Fuck me, do we have to go through who's songs who's just because we won?

What are we, school kids?

"Your fans are shit waaaaaaaayyyy"

"You knicked their songs waaaaaaaayyy" 

Kinell. We won, we proper fucked you over. It happens. 

Nothing to do with who copied who, Dodger is the one obsessed by it. 

I’m just saying I felt for where you are as a club (absolutely flying) that the support was fairly muted, I’m surprised by that. But your home support has always seemed better than your away to me

Good support doesn't have to be 90 minutes of constant singing. Especially when a lot of that is shit aimed at the opposition, like 'shit support my lord' and 'sign on'. That's not support for your team. Roars of encouragement is support too (I don't know if this was the case with the Liverpool end yesterday but know it is usually the case)

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Nothing to do with who copied who, Dodger is the one obsessed by it. 

I’m just saying I felt for where you are as a club (absolutely flying) that the support was fairly muted, I’m surprised by that. But your home support has always seemed better than your away to me

Fair enough. I've not been to a away game for about 4 years so I honestly wouldn't know.

7 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You keep saying it hasn't improved but i am going to wait and see for myself. I haven't seen it in other leagues. You are so against it you would say that anyway 

No, I say that because it HASN'T improved.

I've followed the tournaments that has had it and praised it during the World Cup and criticized it everywhere else. The reason is simple, it hasn't improved at all!

If you don't want to believe me that's your own problem but it's such a dipshit argument to give it a pass just because it's only been in the PL 3 months, as if it's the only league that matters. It has nothing to do with "me being against it" as you like to believe.

3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

No, I say that because it HASN'T improved.

I've followed the tournaments that has had it and praised it during the World Cup and criticized it everywhere else. The reason is simple, it hasn't improved at all!

If you don't want to believe me that's your own problem but it's such a dipshit argument to give it a pass just because it's only been in the PL 3 months, as if it's the only league that matters. It has nothing to do with "me being against it" as you like to believe.

What part of I'm going to wait and see don't you understand? Listening to you about var is like listening to Nigel farage about brexit. You keep saying your not self opinionated but clearly you are and clearly you can't except others opinions which is why as I have said before you get so much stick on the forum. It's not about saying it is the only league that matters it's about seeing how it goes in the football I watch then seeing what I think. 

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

How can they get offside wrong though mate? Its absolutely laughable. It's the one single thing VAR should never get wrong. They cant even get that right so what chance have they got with everything else? xD

They can get it wrong because the technology doesn't measure it down to the millimetre. So it basically came down them going with the original decision. It was the linesman fault not var. Unless they use lasers like in running I think they can't get it to a millimetre.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

What part of I'm going to wait and see don't you understand? Listening to you about var is like listening to Nigel farage about brexit. You keep saying your not self opinionated but clearly you are and clearly you can't except others opinions which is why as I have said before you get so much stick on the forum. It's not about saying it is the only league that matters it's about seeing how it goes in the football I watch then seeing what I think. 

I can accept others opinions, not when it comes to VAR though because I care for the sport and don't want it to die.

You pro-VAR have the odds against you because that's what it is. You're all little sheep. Your only argument is "I want to wait and see" when we are telling you how things are and have been. Nothing has changed in 3 years and nothing will change because of FIFA's stubborness to accept their mistakes. We've seen it time and time again.

Stop with this "self opinionated" bull shit too. I hate VAR for a reason, and I'm amongst the majority, it's ruining the spectacle that made us fall in love with the sport.

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

They can get it wrong because the technology doesn't measure it down to the millimetre. So it basically came down them going with the original decision. It was the linesman fault not var. Unless they use lasers like in running I think they can't get it to a millimetre.

Talk about moving the goalposts xD

"We want correct decisions". If you want that, there can't be any mistake. None, zero. Fuck off.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

I can accept others opinions, not when it comes to VAR though because I care for the sport and don't want it to die.

You pro-VAR have the odds against you because that's what it is. You're all little sheep. Your only argument is "I want to wait and see" when we are telling you how things are and have been. Nothing has changed in 3 years and nothing will change because of FIFA's stubborness to accept their mistakes. We've seen it time and time again.

Stop with this "self opinionated" bull shit too. I hate VAR for a reason, and I'm amongst the majority, it's ruining the spectacle that made us fall in love with the sport.

I'm going to explain it very simply. I'm going to wait and see I'm not going to make a decision based in what a virgin from peru tells me

10 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm going to explain it very simply. I'm going to wait and see I'm not going to make a decision based in what a virgin from peru tells me

Going to the "you're a virgin" card I see now? That's when you know you've lost an argument. :clown:

Pro-VAR's = Pro-Chavez and Pro-Maduro's. They just want the sport to die.

10 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Firmino was clearly onside. We are not talking millimetres here mate. 

17 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Going to the "you're a virgin" card I see now? That's when you know you've lost an argument. :clown:

Pro-VAR's = Pro-Chavez and Pro-Maduro's. They just want the sport to die.

I really haven't lost the argument mate. Your just to stupid to see the other point of view. The reason I insulted you is because you are so infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Firmino was clearly onside. We are not talking millimetres here mate. 

He wasn't mate that why var couldn't gage it. Also the referees in the back don't have all the angles. Maybe if they did it would have been given onside but then that is something that needs to change and improve that is not arguement to get rid of VAR. I respect your opinion mate I just don't agree with it all. But I would agree var working well at the minute. 

@Stan I find it quite funny that Brian hasn't been able to notice how calling people sheep for supporting VAR even thought they are in the minority doesn't make sense.  

@Stan I find it quite funny that Brian hasn't been able to notice how calling people sheep for supporting VAR even thought they are in the minority doesn't make sense.  

Are you Thanos? :rofl:

Image result for reality can be whatever I want

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah didn't get that one either xD 

@Grizzly21 answer the question how are people sheep if they are against the majority? 

You just said we are the minority, now we are the majority?

You're like the flat earthers - they are a minority of people who believe in the earth being flat but are ultimately wrong and that's the end of it. Finding excuses to suit their ongoing agenda and don't want to accept the harm it's doing to the sport.

Archived