talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

football forum

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

floyd for being the man he was got what was always coming to him and the cop who killed him will also get whats coming to him. you reap what you sow and thats why one is dead and the other is facing a long jail time. 

Do you look as stupid as you sound?

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Didn't realise that happened while he was arrested.

Because he didn't.

But go back and answer my questions about those violent white criminals that received, comparatively, a pretty luxurious treatment.

"Riot is the language of the unheard" - MLK Jr. Was he a terrorist?

Those riots happened because there have been so many instances of police brutality towards black suspects in America. They've supported politicians that push for federal police reform and... it dies in their Senate and the violence continues. You can't expect a group of people who've been oppressed since a country was founded to just sit there and take it simply because they suddenly received some equal rights in the 60s.

There were also numerous instances where off-duty police officers and people who were members of white supremacy groups going to these protests and trying to incite looting. And when they were arrested or identified from pictures, people in the community outed them and this led lots of people to wonder exactly why these people were going to protests trying to push them into something more sinister. So I'll ask you, why would these people do that?

And go look at the looting in San Diego that happened in the aftermath of Floyd's death. All the pictures and clips I saw of any looting in San Diego were done by... surprise! White people!

Going back to Kyle Ritterhouse - he went to protests and sought to make things more violent. He did so by shooting them. He's being charged with murder, not terrorism. But I think he was shooting to maintain a judicial system that treats people different and unfairly based on the colour of their skin. That makes him a terrorist by the textbook definition, right?

are you some how trying to say the definition of terrorism does not count for BLM. or are you saying terrorism is fine as long as you back the cause 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

are you some how trying to say the definition of terrorism does not count for BLM. or are you saying terrorism is fine as long as you back the cause 

You got that from his post xD xD

Fucking hell you are on some good drugs I'll give you that. 

@Dr. Gonzo you might want to find a new dealer mate. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

You got that from his post xD xD

Fucking hell you are on some good drugs I'll give you that. 

@Dr. Gonzo you might want to find a new dealer mate. 

tell me the definiton of terrorism and then tell me the BLM group are not part of that. please just tell me 

20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What the fuck did I just read?

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Unbenannt.png

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Do you look as stupid as you sound?

seriously man where do you think people like floyd end up. either jail or dead. a cop killed him and will get whats coming to him but the fact is if floyd was not a junkie criminal he would still be alive. you live that life and you end up dead its as simple as that. 

• Administrator

You're blinded by your prejudiced, bigoted xenophobic mind that you've failed to answer several other questions. Quote the definition of terrorism all you like but you're still showing your true colours with how you're acting in this conversation. Utterly deluded. In all walks of life. Bet if Floyd was Asian, African or any other ethnic minority you'd have the same views. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Unbenannt.png

i fail to see where im wrong here. the BLM group beat people they killed people they killed policemen they looted they intimidated people they burned shops and property to the ground and they did all of that for politial gain. how is that not terrorism. now stop acting like a twat and just say you know its terrorism but you agree with it. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're blinded by your prejudiced, bigoted xenophobic mind that you've failed to answer several other questions. Quote the definition of terrorism all you like but you're still showing your true colours with how you're acting in this conversation. Utterly deluded. In all walks of life. Bet if Floyd was Asian, African or any other ethnic minority you'd have the same views. 

well i dont think that killing people. beating people. destroying property and intimidating people to meet your political aim is ok. what do you think 

• Administrator

well i dont think that killing people. beating people. destroying property and intimidating people to meet your political aim is ok. what do you think 

Nope, still deflecting from questions asked earlier in the thread. Come back to me when you've answered them. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

of cause i would. im not saying this because floyd was black im saying this because the mans life choices are what led him on this path. mate if you are a cunt in life things go bad for you. floyd and the cop were both bad people and bad people end up in a bad place. simple. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i fail to see where im wrong here. the BLM group beat people they killed people they killed policemen they looted they intimidated people they burned shops and property to the ground and they did all of that for politial gain. how is that not terrorism. now stop acting like a twat and just say you know its terrorism but you agree with it. 

Weird how the cop that was murdered's family isn't suing any BLM members over his death, but is instead holding the police department accountable. For looting, see above. Also maybe address some of the good questions I asked you. And how much of the violence at these riots started after police fired tear gas into crowds of peaceful protestors? I know for a fact that's what made the protests in San Diego kick off and take a turn for the worst.

But I'm not so sure black people having a violent reaction to policemen beating and murdering black people in America is terrorism.

It's almost like a system of violence and hate breeds violence and hate.

But at the end of the day, if you watched that video and your big takeaway from that is "George Floyd should have died, now white cops will be afraid of black suspects" I'm sort of at a loss for words to that kind of rationale.

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

of cause i would. im not saying this because floyd was black im saying this because the mans life choices are what led him on this path. mate if you are a cunt in life things go bad for you. floyd and the cop were both bad people and bad people end up in a bad place. simple. 

The penalty for most cunty behavior isn't death.

Drug addicts don't deserve death because they've done drugs.

Counterfeiters don't deserve death because they've counterfeited.

Even violent assault doesn't deserve death if it's resulted in... nobody fucking dying.

If we want to reduce punitive action down to it's most base level and still have concepts of fairness and justice, it'd be "an eye for an eye" not "an eye for 20 quid"

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, Stan said:

Oh that makes it alright then. He was bound to die so fuck it let a cop kill him anyway. This is bizarre. I can't believe what I read sometimes. Are you a racist, @UNIQUE? Are you a bigoted individual? If this was a white man being killed by a police officer would you be so callous and ignorant? 

500/week? Where's this stat from? 

Take away the race or politics and you see a cop killed a man. That's the base level of what we're talking about. Therefore, should the copper face time for that? You're damn right he should. 

Your only defence is that Floyd was a dangerous criminal? So? Arrest him and let the courts decide his fate. He wasn't dangerous or violent at the time anyway so it's a bit of a moot point. He posed little threat at the time of the arrest. 

Of course they wanted justice ffs. They wanted a cop who killed a man sent down. What is wrong with that? You're allowed to protest at wanting real change and also want justice for a man who didn't need to be killed. 

36 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did that happen on the day he died? Was it part of the arrest? Did Chauvin arrest him for that offence? 

Did he serve his time for that offence? 

Plenty of unanswered questions here @UNIQUE.

As far as I'm aware you can read. So either you're dumb, blind or ignorant. Or all 3. Pick one. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Weird how the cop that was murdered's family isn't suing any BLM members over his death, but is instead holding the police department accountable. For looting, see above. Also maybe address some of the good questions I asked you. And how much of the violence at these riots started after police fired tear gas into crowds of peaceful protestors? I know for a fact that's what made the protests in San Diego kick off and take a turn for the worst.

But I'm not so sure black people having a violent reaction to policemen beating and murdering black people in America is terrorism.

It's almost like a system of violence and hate breeds violence and hate.

But at the end of the day, if you watched that video and your big takeaway from that is "George Floyd should have died, now white cops will be afraid of black suspects" I'm sort of at a loss for words to that kind of rationale.

mate i never said floyd should have died. im saying that his life choices are what led him to his death. also the cops life choices are what is going to lead him to 30 years in jail. my point is you reap what you sow. dont blame others for your life choices. 

mate i never said floyd should have died. im saying that his life choices are what led him to his death. also the cops life choices are what is going to lead him to 30 years in jail. my point is you reap what you sow. dont blame others for your life choices. 

The man slowly killed a man on video and he’s only getting 30 years. Not sure he’s really reaped what he’s sown 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The penalty for most cunty behavior isn't death.

Drug addicts don't deserve death because they've done drugs.

Counterfeiters don't deserve death because they've counterfeited.

Even violent assault doesn't deserve death if it's resulted in... nobody fucking dying.

If we want to reduce punitive action down to it's most base level and still have concepts of fairness and justice, it'd be "an eye for an eye" not "an eye for 20 quid"

im not saying its fair. im saying you live a bad life and bad things can happen to you. dont be a junkie violent criminal all your life and then cry when you meet a violent death ffs. as i was saying before innocent black kids getting murdered on the streets at the rate of 200 per week are the people we should be more worried about. 

• Administrator

Ah, it's gone from 500 per week to 200 per week. Still waiting for the source of such figures. 

Mind you, this is from someone that can't spell 'purchased' or 'hypocrites' so I don't expect much sense to be made anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Plenty of unanswered questions here @UNIQUE.

As far as I'm aware you can read. So either you're dumb, blind or ignorant. Or all 3. Pick one. 

are you black stan because it seems to me that all you see in this is race mate. just asking. 

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

are you black stan because it seems to me that all you see in this is race mate. just asking. 

No. Even if I was, that wouldn't matter. You're the one that brought up colour. I see a cop killing a man unnecessarily. You see a black man being by killed by a white cop and someone act like it didn't matter. 

You've missed the point of answering some simple questions. Again. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Ah, it's gone from 500 per week to 200 per week. Still waiting for the source of such figures. 

Mind you, this is from someone that can't spell 'purchased' or 'hypocrites' so I don't expect much sense to be made anyway. 

you have a internet connection stan im sure you can look it up. look at the shooting rates of black people in detroit and chicargo each week and tell me why no one cares about that in congress

1 minute ago, Stan said:

No. Even if I was, that wouldn't matter. You're the one that brought up colour. I see a cop killing a man unnecessarily. You see a black man being by killed by a white cop and someone act like it didn't matter. 

You've missed the point of answering some simple questions. Again. Just saying. 

no stan i see a violent criminal ( his own making ) killed by a bad policeman ( his own making ) and i see one has died from his life choices and the other going to jail from his life choices. 

• The title was changed to George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

Archived