talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

football forum

it wont be long until white police in the USA will be scared to stop any black person from committing a crime. was this a white cop killing a black man because he was black or was this a dangerous criminal being killed by a shitty cop. the hypocricy in america when stuff like this happens is truly crazy. i look at it and think wow. 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

it wont be long until white police in the USA will be scared to stop any black person from committing a crime. was this a white cop killing a black man because he was black or was this a dangerous criminal being killed by a shitty cop. the hypocricy in america when stuff like this happens is truly crazy. i look at it and think wow. 

Has a black cop ever killed any white cops in the manner George was killed?

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

This is some dumb shit to read.

It is possible for a cop to not kill someone when a crime is committed. Literally simple as that. Chauvin went way beyond what he needed to do. A court of law and jury found this to be the case. What's hard to believe? Or do you have difficulty in understanding something because they don't follow your line of thought?

This was a white cop killing a black man because he was incompetent and killed him unnecessarily by using far too much force, beyond what they were even trained to do. What hypocrisy?

Was he a dangerous criminal at the time he was arrested? Nah.

Did Chauvin kill him unintentionally? Yes. Should he face the consequences of that? Yes. 

Your way of thinking in life is fucking weird, I won't lie xD 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

This is some dumb shit to read.

It is possible for a cop to not kill someone when a crime is committed. Literally simple as that. Chauvin went way beyond what he needed to do. A court of law and jury found this to be the case. What's hard to believe? Or do you have difficulty in understanding something because they don't follow your line of thought?

This was a white cop killing a black man because he was incompetent and killed him unnecessarily by using far too much force, beyond what they were even trained to do. What hypocrisy?

Was he a dangerous criminal at the time he was arrested? Nah.

Did Chauvin kill him unintentionally? Yes. Should he face the consequences of that? Yes. 

Your way of thinking in life is fucking weird, I won't lie xD 

my way of thinking is this. was it a race crime where by the white cop killed him because he was a black man as the world will tell us it is. or was it ( as i think) a dangerous criminal that was bound to die one day killed by police brutality and had nothing to do with the colour of both of them. this is where i see the hypocricy. 

Those calling for justice for George Floyd were handed some satisfaction with the triple guilty verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.

But many who protested or spoke out in the days and weeks after his murder say that his death will continue to be in vain until real, lasting change occurs in US policing.

A bill has been drafted in the US Congress which aims to achieve exactly that: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.

so a violent criminal died from police brutality ( about 8-10 per year by the way ) and we have the US congress that brings out the The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act. yet when young black men in america shoot each other at the rate of over 500 per week no cunt cares. seriously do they even care about black lives or do thet care about political points. i mean come on man how does a country burn for one black crminal killed by a white cop yet no cunt cares that young black kids are shot day after day in the us. my way of thinking buddy is to look at the facts and not the propaganda these hypocrits peddle. you should try it bro. 

Holy shit, that's a fucking horrific take!

White police won't be scared to stop any black person from committing a crime. But maybe more white police will be more scared to stop brutalising and killing black suspects (and other ethnic minorities, tbh) in the United States, now that they know they won't have relative impunity for doing so.

Let's look at the facts of the case:

• Cops were called on George Floyd because of an alleged fake $20 bill
  • Police apprehended their suspect to arrest him, he puts up some resistance at first but is eventually subdued
  • George Floyd is on the ground, not resisting, and in handcuffs - Chauvin keeps him pinned to the ground
  • 8 minutes while Floyd is on the ground, not resisting, and restrained... he's pinned to the ground. He makes numerous statements about how he is struggling to breathe - "I can't breathe"
  • One of the novice cops tells Chauvin he's worried about Floyd dying as a result of this arrest
  • Chauvin continues pinning Floyd to the ground, Floyd continues to struggle to breathe
  • He dies on the pavement
  • Coroner judges him to have died of asphyxiation

There's video footage, widely available if you haven't seen it and you want to witness a police officer commit murder over the equivalent of the allegation of trying to pay for something with a fake $20 bill. So let's say the maximum value of what his criminal damage would have been is $20.

Do you think police should be able to kill minorities over 20 fucking quid? Because even if he was a criminal and a drug addict... that punishment doesn't fit the crime. And police aren't meant to be judge, jury, and executioner... they're literally not meant to be any of those things - those things are all meant to come after an arrest.

You only have to look at the statistics to see that minority suspects in the US, particularly Black suspects (but also Hispanics - considering one of the more recent instances of police killing in the US involved a black cop shooting a Latino teenager) are more likely to die in their encounters with the police.

America has serious issues with systemic racism and has serious issues with an overzealous and militarised police force - and recent history have shown us, this can overlap in pretty horrific ways that lead to young men and women dying.

Holding police accountable for their serious crimes won't solve the issue of systemic racism. But it should go a long ways to addressing why these highly funded, well armed police forces can't handle criminal suspects the same way that other developed countries do.

Solving the issue of systemic racism is going to take society making serious changes. It's going to take a lot of work just to get serious political discussion over how to address racial inequality in America without one of the parties crying about "identity politics" (even though I think they're just as guilty as anyone could be about playing identity politics).

What in the fuck made George Floyd dangerous? Was it the way he initially reacted? Because that might have been him thinking "oh shit, I'm a black man in America with cops pulling me over - I might die." Was it when he stopped resisting and when he was in handcuffs? Because... that's just fucking stupid. Was it because he has black skin? If the answer to that question is: yes... I've got news for you. You're racist!

You know who was fucking dangerous? Kyle Ritterhouse.

He shot people and walked past cops later that day and received high fives from them.

Also that one fucking idiot in Colorado who shot up a movie theatre when people were trying to enjoy a Batman film. He was dangerous? Did the cops shoot him?

Fuck no they didn't shoot him. They took him to a fast food joint and fed the cunt.

If these criminals were black, would Kyle Ritterhouse be awaiting trial? Would the Batman shooter be in prison? I think the answer is an emphatic: no, they'd be fucking dead.

also this taking a knee for the BLM shit also needs to stop. we have football clubs going crazy against the ESL and are supporting a terrorist organisation. :rofl: a women who was a founding member of the BLM movment has just perchest a £3.5mil house that is smack bang in the middle of a 90% white neighbourhood:rofl: you couldent make this shit up ffs :D

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Holy shit, that's a fucking horrific take!

White police won't be scared to stop any black person from committing a crime. But maybe more white police will be more scared to stop brutalising and killing black suspects (and other ethnic minorities, tbh) in the United States, now that they know they won't have relative impunity for doing so.

Let's look at the facts of the case:

• Cops were called on George Floyd because of an alleged fake $20 bill
  • Police apprehended their suspect to arrest him, he puts up some resistance at first but is eventually subdued
  • George Floyd is on the ground, not resisting, and in handcuffs - Chauvin keeps him pinned to the ground
  • 8 minutes while Floyd is on the ground, not resisting, and restrained... he's pinned to the ground. He makes numerous statements about how he is struggling to breathe - "I can't breathe"
  • One of the novice cops tells Chauvin he's worried about Floyd dying as a result of this arrest
  • Chauvin continues pinning Floyd to the ground, Floyd continues to struggle to breathe
  • He dies on the pavement
  • Coroner judges him to have died of asphyxiation

There's video footage, widely available if you haven't seen it and you want to witness a police officer commit murder over the equivalent of the allegation of trying to pay for something with a fake $20 bill. So let's say the maximum value of what his criminal damage would have been is $20.

Do you think police should be able to kill minorities over 20 fucking quid? Because even if he was a criminal and a drug addict... that punishment doesn't fit the crime. And police aren't meant to be judge, jury, and executioner... they're literally not meant to be any of those things - those things are all meant to come after an arrest.

You only have to look at the statistics to see that minority suspects in the US, particularly Black suspects (but also Hispanics - considering one of the more recent instances of police killing in the US involved a black cop shooting a Latino teenager) are more likely to die in their encounters with the police.

America has serious issues with systemic racism and has serious issues with an overzealous and militarised police force - and recent history have shown us, this can overlap in pretty horrific ways that lead to young men and women dying.

Holding police accountable for their serious crimes won't solve the issue of systemic racism. But it should go a long ways to addressing why these highly funded, well armed police forces can't handle criminal suspects the same way that other developed countries do.

Solving the issue of systemic racism is going to take society making serious changes. It's going to take a lot of work just to get serious political discussion over how to address racial inequality in America without one of the parties crying about "identity politics" (even though I think they're just as guilty as anyone could be about playing identity politics).

What in the fuck made George Floyd dangerous? Was it the way he initially reacted? Because that might have been him thinking "oh shit, I'm a black man in America with cops pulling me over - I might die." Was it when he stopped resisting and when he was in handcuffs? Because... that's just fucking stupid. Was it because he has black skin? If the answer to that question is: yes... I've got news for you. You're racist!

george floyd was dangerous because he was 6ft 3inch tall. 17stone high on drugs and had a long record for violence and gun crime mate. thats what made him dangerous. 

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

george floyd was dangerous because he was 6ft 3inch tall. 17stone high on drugs and had a long record for violence and gun crime mate. thats what made him dangerous. 

Doesn't look that dangerous in the video clip where he's murdered, tbh.

Maybe it's because I'm 6ft3 and high on drugs more frequently than should be advised by a doctor, but I don't think I'd have been afraid of him at all.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

'perchest' wtf, talking to a fucking 5 year old here. 

oh come on man what dont you like here. the fact that BLM is a terrorist group or the fact that the founders are sell outs that took the money and left. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

my way of thinking is this. was it a race crime where by the white cop killed him because he was a black man as the world will tell us it is. or was it ( as i think) a dangerous criminal that was bound to die one day killed by police brutality and had nothing to do with the colour of both of them. this is where i see the hypocricy. 

Those calling for justice for George Floyd were handed some satisfaction with the triple guilty verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial.

But many who protested or spoke out in the days and weeks after his murder say that his death will continue to be in vain until real, lasting change occurs in US policing.

A bill has been drafted in the US Congress which aims to achieve exactly that: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.

so a violent criminal died from police brutality ( about 8-10 per year by the way ) and we have the US congress that brings out the The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act. yet when young black men in america shoot each other at the rate of over 500 per week no cunt cares. seriously do they even care about black lives or do thet care about political points. i mean come on man how does a country burn for one black crminal killed by a white cop yet no cunt cares that young black kids are shot day after day in the us. my way of thinking buddy is to look at the facts and not the propaganda these hypocrits peddle. you should try it bro. 

Oh that makes it alright then. He was bound to die so fuck it let a cop kill him anyway. This is bizarre. I can't believe what I read sometimes. Are you a racist, @UNIQUE? Are you a bigoted individual? If this was a white man being killed by a police officer would you be so callous and ignorant? 

500/week? Where's this stat from? 

Take away the race or politics and you see a cop killed a man. That's the base level of what we're talking about. Therefore, should the copper face time for that? You're damn right he should. 

Your only defence is that Floyd was a dangerous criminal? So? Arrest him and let the courts decide his fate. He wasn't dangerous or violent at the time anyway so it's a bit of a moot point. He posed little threat at the time of the arrest. 

Of course they wanted justice ffs. They wanted a cop who killed a man sent down. What is wrong with that? You're allowed to protest at wanting real change and also want justice for a man who didn't need to be killed. 

• Administrator

oh come on man what dont you like here. the fact that BLM is a terrorist group or the fact that the founders are sell outs that took the money and left. 

Your idiocy is what I don't like. 

What makes BLM a terrorist group? 

I see we've gone from discussing a white man being sent down for killing someone to talking about BLM and what their founders did. I know your deflection tactics. Read it like a book. Quite clear to see what kind of person you are. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Imagine thinking being told "black lives matter" is terrorism xD

imagine thinking that a group that use violence destruction and intimidation for political gain are not terrorists. its the very definition or terrorism. 

How on earth do British police officers arrest violent criminals when they're not armed to the teeth like American cops?

Are they just superhuman in comparison?

I doubt it, I bet they're just better trained and far more fucking competent. And I also suspect many US police suffer from small peepee syndrome, but the badge and the gun make them feel like they've added a few extra inches down there.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Doesn't look that dangerous in the video clip where he's murdered, tbh.

Maybe it's because I'm 6ft4 and high on drugs more frequently than should be advised by a doctor, but I don't think I'd have been afraid of him at all.

the poor pregnant women that he pistol whipped and robbed for drug money was afraid of him though. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

How on earth do British police officers arrest violent criminals when they're not armed to the teeth like American cops?

Are they just superhuman in comparison?

I doubt it, I bet they're just better trained and far more fucking competent. And I also suspect many US police suffer from small peepee syndrome, but the badge and the gun make them feel like they've added a few extra inches down there.

did you not see the vid the other day where a cop stopped a truck and the guy shot him with a ar15. you must have missed that one. i will try to find it for you. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

the poor pregnant women that he pistol whipped and robbed for drug money was afraid of him though. 

Did that happen on the day he died? Was it part of the arrest? Did Chauvin arrest him for that offence? 

Did he serve his time for that offence? 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Your idiocy is what I don't like. 

What makes BLM a terrorist group? 

I see we've gone from discussing a white man being sent down for killing someone to talking about BLM and what their founders did. I know your deflection tactics. Read it like a book. Quite clear to see what kind of person you are. 

terrorist
/ˈtɛrərɪst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Didn't realise that happened while he was arrested.

Because he didn't.

But go back and answer my questions about those violent white criminals that received, comparatively, a pretty luxurious treatment.

Just now, UNIQUE said:

imagine thinking that a group that use violence destruction and intimidation for political gain are not terrorists. its the very definition or terrorism. 

"Riot is the language of the unheard" - MLK Jr. Was he a terrorist?

Those riots happened because there have been so many instances of police brutality towards black suspects in America. They've supported politicians that push for federal police reform and... it dies in their Senate and the violence continues. You can't expect a group of people who've been oppressed since a country was founded to just sit there and take it simply because they suddenly received some equal rights in the 60s.

There were also numerous instances where off-duty police officers and people who were members of white supremacy groups going to these protests and trying to incite looting. And when they were arrested or identified from pictures, people in the community outed them and this led lots of people to wonder exactly why these people were going to protests trying to push them into something more sinister. So I'll ask you, why would these people do that?

And go look at the looting in San Diego that happened in the aftermath of Floyd's death. All the pictures and clips I saw of any looting in San Diego were done by... surprise! White people!

Going back to Kyle Ritterhouse - he went to protests and sought to make things more violent. He did so by shooting them. He's being charged with murder, not terrorism. But I think he was shooting to maintain a judicial system that treats people different and unfairly based on the colour of their skin. That makes him a terrorist by the textbook definition, right?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Did that happen on the day he died? Was it part of the arrest? Did Chauvin arrest him for that offence? 

Did he serve his time for that offence? 

floyd for being the man he was got what was always coming to him and the cop who killed him will also get whats coming to him. you reap what you sow and thats why one is dead and the other is facing a long jail time. 

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

floyd for being the man he was got what was always coming to him and the cop who killed him will also get whats coming to him. you reap what you sow and thats why one is dead and the other is facing a long jail time. 

'being the man he was'. Obviously you mean because he was black you think he should have died anyway. 

Do you think people should die after they've served their time? 

• The title was changed to George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

Archived