talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [33. Spieltag] - 20th June, 2020

football forum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Szalai has done well since he has come on for Mainz, he's kept possession well and created chances for his team mates. No surprise that he has scored 21 international goals for Hungary during his career.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

So, it all comes down to the final matchday then. We need to win against Köln and hope that Fortuna loses against Union. Yeah. 

Union who just got destroyed 4-0 against Hoffenheim.:ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Rick said:

Tommy, nobody is on your side here! 

You're coming across as a bit desperate, mate. She won't like you in real life just because you support her team on a forum. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You're coming across as a bit desperate, mate. She won't like you in real life just because you support her team on a forum. 

This is a football chat forum, not a dating site.xD Congrats on the draw Tommy, it looks highly likely at this stage that Dusseldorf will be going into the play-offs.

Just now, Michael said:

This is a football chat forum, not a dating site.xD Congrats on the draw Tommy, it looks highly likely at this stage that Dusseldorf will be going into the play-offs.

I wouldn't count on is, just yet. Disappointed with the match today. The 2nd half was piss poor from us. Now it's going to be a real challenge in Berlin, and I don't think Köln is too keen to do us a favour against Werder. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

She already blocked me so hah!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Not sure about highly likely!

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that Dusseldorf lose and Bremen win. 

I do think Dusseldorf will draw and do enough, having said that.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And you're coming across as a bit obsessed, as it's about a hundredth time you felt the need to declare that neutrals only like Werder because 'THE WOMAN' supports them. Gets old at some point, tbh.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure about highly likely!

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that Dusseldorf lose and Bremen win. 

I do think Dusseldorf will draw and do enough, having said that.

If Fortuna draw, we need to win against Köln by four goals or more, I think? Not that it's likely to happen, mind xD 

Just now, Tommy said:

I wouldn't count on is, just yet. Disappointed with the match today. The 2nd half was piss poor from us. Now it's going to be a real challenge in Berlin, and I don't think Köln is too keen to do us a favour against Werder. 

Yes, Augsburg had plenty of chances at the start of that 2nd half and Fortuna didn't create too many chances in the second period, but Union Berlin have been in awful form recently. Given that Dusseldorf realistically only need a draw to stay up, I think you should make the play-offs. I think Werder could beat Koln, but I also don't really think that Union will beat Dusseldorf. Well that's just my feeling at this stage, but yeah, anything could happen. It's definitely obviously advantage Dusseldorf though, going into the last day of the season in terms of the relegation battle. The final matchday of the season, should be another entertaining round of games, from a neutrals perspective.

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

If Fortuna draw, we need to win against Köln by four goals or more, I think? Not that it's likely to happen, mind xD 

Yeah but if Fortuna lose and you win, job done :P 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

And you're coming across as a bit obsessed, as it's about a hundredth time you felt the need to declare that neutrals only like Werder because 'THE WOMAN' supports them. Gets old at some point, tbh.

Spotted the one with the German humour. Jesus, get a grip. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, that's what I mean. Realistically, Werder need to win and hope that Dusseldorf lose if they are to stay up. Because Werder winning by a 4 goal margin is a big ask, even though it's not impossible(Koln have nothing really to play for).

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah but if Fortuna lose and you win, job done :P 

Yeah, easy peasy, it's as simple as that! Yay Werder are going to stay up because it will be a piece of cake for them next week!xD:rofl::banana:

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

Yeah, easy peasy, it's as simple as that! Yay Werder are going to stay up because it will be a piece of cake for them next week!xD:rofl::banana:

FFS she won't sleep with you man.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived