Sunday 3rd January, 2021
Borussia Dortmund vs Wolfsburg
Bayern Munich vs Mainz, 17.30

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for Schalke these days? :( :D

No - and please don't anyone else - that will only allow the idiots in charge to continue their lemming-like charge to BL2.  There are plenty of good players (not brilliant but good) in the squad that are sat on the side whilst those in numbered shirts continue to prove what is painfully obvious.  Unless Gross is prepared to give the whole thing a serious shake-up then BL2 is a cert!  Even if the level of experience is not that of Nastasic, Oczipka, Schopf and Huth, they will at least try and play for the Club rather than line up on pay day for easy money!  I did mention somewhere recently we needed some with ability to see the difference between the goal posts and the corner flags - to-day simply proved the point.  The new boss looked just as lost on the side as Tedesco, Wagner and thingy (sorry can't remember who he was in passing)  I'm older than all of them and even I managed to forecast the correct result!

The goals for and against column looks more like the morning after week by week!

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2020/21 - [14. Spieltag] - 2-3rd January, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived