talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mat Ryan Signs for Arsenal on Loan

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Definitely an interesting one. You'd think he'd be fighting for his place back at Brighton rather than fighting for a starting place at Arsenal against two other keepers.

Somethings clearly happened at Brighton. I know he was a little off this season but short term memory they’ve got. Fuck them. This Potter has no clue. Hope they get relegated. 

Hopefully he gets some games at Arsenal. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Somethings clearly happened at Brighton. I know he was a little off this season but short term memory they’ve got. Fuck them. This Potter has no clue. Hope they get relegated. 

Hopefully he gets some games at Arsenal. 

Yeah I rated him at Brighton. Something definitely happened with Potter. Maybe he wanted to move and Potter wasn't happy/wanted to keep him. 

Having said that, he's not better than Leno in my opinion so not sure how many games he'll get. Maybe some EL games or cup games.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah I rated him at Brighton. Something definitely happened with Potter. Maybe he wanted to move and Potter wasn't happy/wanted to keep him. 

Having said that, he's not better than Leno in my opinion so not sure how many games he'll get. Maybe some EL games or cup games.

His best bet is cup games etc unless Leno has a drop in from. Will be interesting. And I agree - quite surprising. 

You'd rather him as a backup than Runnarsson.

Hes been good servant for Brighton for a number of years so its quite sad to see how its ended. Rumours of a bust up with that douche Maupay and he's been frozen out. The sooner that fraud Potter is forced back to Sunday league the better.

Archived