talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL

football forum

Just now, Spike said:

I HATE it when games end a team burning time for a kick. Disgusting.

Why?

Do you hate it when your team is winning and runs the ball into the corner to waste time for the win?

Both plays are smart and leads to success more often than not. The goal is the win and that's what doing that does.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Travis needs to realize most people had Chiefs as a top 3 team in the league.

The disrespect he is feeling is manufactured. 😂

Yeah not sure who he is referring to there xD

Chiefs have been very strong all year. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Yeah not sure who he is referring to there xD

Chiefs have been very strong all year. 

And almost won it last year, and did win it the year before.

But I get it, some athletes need that. There is that Jordan special in which he talks about sometimes he would take the smallest slights as massive insults, as that is what fueled him.

Edited by Eco

Just now, Eco said:

Why?

Do you hate it when your team is winning and runs the ball into the corner to waste time for the win?

Both plays are smart and leads to success more often than not. The goal is the win and that's what doing that does.

Because it’s fucking shit to watch. Kicking is the worst and most pointless part of this sport. I’m not playing I don’t care who wins, I want to watch a good game and I suffered through three hours of adverts, one hour of awesome game to have the blandest ending imaginable. The game was enthralling till the last three minutes. Imagine getting your head rattled for one hour straight and then three minutes are burned and some guy kicks it. Too bad!

My team doesn’t win, they’d do that and miss the kick and then lose the game.

Just now, Spike said:

Because it’s fucking shit to watch. Kicking is the worst and most pointless part of this sport. I’m not playing I don’t care who wins, I want to watch a good game and I suffered through three hours of adverts, one hour of awesome game to have the blandest ending imaginable. The game was enthralling till the last three minutes. Imagine getting your head rattled for one hour straight and then three minutes are burned and some guy kicks it. Too bad!

My team doesn’t win, they’d do that and miss the kick and then lose the game.

Different strokes I guess. With the footing tonight, that FG wasn't a certain as kickers had been slipping all night.

That was a hell of a game, and one of the better Super Bowls in history. Game came down to a fumble to TD and a controversial holding call.

Both QB's absolutely balled out tonight though.

Just now, Eco said:

Different strokes I guess. With the footing tonight, that FG wasn't a certain as kickers had been slipping all night.

That was a hell of a game, and one of the better Super Bowls in history. Game came down to a fumble to TD and a controversial holding call.

Both QB's absolutely balled out tonight though.

Great game, shit ending. Some of the decisions felt scripted for Mahomes to win. Very disappointed that Mailata didn't win.

I just don’t like kicking outside of punting, but even then punting is strange, it is like a weird holdover from rugby. It doesn’t gel with the rest of the sport, it a weird sideshow to the offence and defence. It’s a passive thing that just kind of exists with the actual game, it very rarely is an active action within the sport.