talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-3 Man City - Wednesday 17th February, 2021

football forum

17 minutes ago, Devil said:

We threw and 8 point lead away when City won the league in 2012.

We threw points away at random places so let's not totally rule that out with City. 

We still have to play them ourselves as do most of the top four. 

I'm not insane though, City look like they could extend this. 

I understand all that, and every neutral would want it to go down to the last day, but no honest football supporter on the planet would want to blow a lead, especially a 10 point lead in order to have an exciting last day of the season.

But wtf, if that's what Happy Blue wants let's hope he gets his wish 9_9

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That's my honest opinion, taking it from united in extra, extra time was the best of the lot :4_joy:

K6AFFDy.jpg

And yet we still took it better than when Mick Summerbee had a full on meltdown on Sky after Michael Owen bagged a 97th minute winner in a standard league game. 

39 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And yet we still took it better than when Mick Summerbee had a full on meltdown on Sky after Michael Owen bagged a 97th minute winner in a standard league game. 

Loved that 

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yamn.... 

Multiple players have switched clubs. 

Look up Charlie Mc scored four against you this gone weekend but spent 5 years with you 😂

He even kissed our badge 

He asked who was City's best academy player, do you not agree it was Giggs? :what: what's your problem here, so defensive! :4_joy:  ..Sturridge could of been if it wasn't for injurys, Wright-Phillips, David White did very well but think Foden has some way to go to beat these and other players on this list yet https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manchester-city/jugendarbeit/verein/281

• The topic was unpinned

Archived