talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 5-0 Sheff Utd - Sunday 14th March, 2021

football forums

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I remember when we had Paul Heckingbottom at Leeds. And we chose to have him. Lasted 16 games before the Messiah came in.

That was a barrel of laughs.

Say what you like about Sheffield United but they never concede 5. Not for as long as I can remember. That's a worrying response to losing Wilder.

First time since 1976 apparently. And under Wilder they'd never conceded more than 3 goals in a game... 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

First time since 1976 apparently. And under Wilder they'd never conceded more than 3 goals in a game... 

There you go. Tells you all you need to know about that situation behind closed doors really. 

• Administrator
Just now, Lucas said:

There you go. Tells you all you need to know about that situation behind closed doors really. 

Yep. They'd have still lost today I think but under Wilder, it'd have been far more difficult and not a chance it'd be by 5.

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Lucas said:

They won't get another point this season in my opinion.

Well, at least Vardy didn’t score, saves us repairing another corner flag.

As Lucas mentioned, we’ve never been a side to leak goals like that, even during dreadful runs this season it’s normally tight. Everything is a total write off now, just relieved we beat the Derby record when we did.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived