• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-0 West Ham - Sunday 14th March, 2021

football forums

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Man Utd 1-0 West Ham - Sunday 14th March, 2021

Good hard fought victory, missed a couple of chances to make the score more easier on the eye, but 1-0 is good enough.

Starting to see a nice gap from the other teams chasing top four.  Should be a pretty safe bet that United and maybe even Lecister finish in the top four now. Good battle for the last spot for about 5 other teams though.

Christ, I hope West Ham don't make the Champions League. I'd rather watch paint dry. Absolute waste of time that will be if all they are going to do is stick a load of men behind the ball. No thanks.

I don't expect them to go gung ho at United but they might never have a better chance of achieving Top 4.

Had they shown a bit more ambition, they could have got something I think, especially with their aerial height, but I guess they are where they are for playing that way. 

On 13/03/2021 at 11:30, Stan said:

Lingard has really hit the ground running for them. It's like he's the signing they wanted Benrahma to be so perhaps the PL experience helped them there. Seems to give them an extra edge in attack in supporting Antonio. So I think they'll miss him badly here. 

Nice clip of Lingard here,

• The topic was unpinned

Archived