Last 3 Meetings
19/09/2020 - Arsenal 2-1 West Ham
07/03/2020 - Arsenal 1-0 West Ham
09/12/2019 - West Ham 1-3 Arsenal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to West Ham 2-0 Arsenal - Sunday 21st March, 2021

It's proper clicked for Moyes at West Ham, will be interesting to see how they handle having European football next season but I suppose in the same breath this has been a congested season so they might be OK. On the flip side, you have to wonder whether any real progress is being made by Arteta at Arsenal. He doesn't seem to be under much pressure and to be honest I hadn't thought about it now but they're currently 10th, just two points ahead of Leeds in 11th (and thus, the bottom half). I'm not sure what equates as Arsenal underperforming and as a result Mikel being in trouble, surely Emery or Wenger would be crucified for this? 

3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

It's proper clicked for Moyes at West Ham, will be interesting to see how they handle having European football next season but I suppose in the same breath this has been a congested season so they might be OK. On the flip side, you have to wonder whether any real progress is being made by Arteta at Arsenal. He doesn't seem to be under much pressure and to be honest I hadn't thought about it now but they're currently 10th, just two points ahead of Leeds in 11th (and thus, the bottom half). I'm not sure what equates as Arsenal underperforming and as a result Mikel being in trouble, surely Emery or Wenger would be crucified for this? 

While this has been congested, they’re only playing 38 games and then a handful of cup games. If they qualify for the group stage of the Europa League, they’ll be playing 44 games and a handful of cup games (which no doubt they’d play weakened teams). With the squad they have, they’re hugely overachieving buy with more games and likely very little investment from their board, they’ll struggle next season. 

• The title was changed to West Ham 3-1 Arsenal - Sunday 21st March, 2021
  • The title was changed to West Ham 3-2 Arsenal - Sunday 21st March, 2021
  • The title was changed to West Ham 3-3 Arsenal - Sunday 21st March, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived