talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-1 Wolves - Friday 9th April, 2021

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Fulham_FC_(shield).svg.png       VS     1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Recent Form
Fulham - LLLWL
Wolves - LLDLD

Last 3 Meetings
04/10/2020 - Wolves 1-0 Fulham
04/05/2019 - Wolves 1-0 Fulham
26/12/2018 - Fulham 1-1 Wolves

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolves Team News

🗣️ Nuno Espirito Santo says that "nothing has changed" on the injury front at Wolves. Willy Boly will be out of self-isolation on Tuesday following his positive COVID-19 test. 

🗣️ Nuno clarifies that Joao Moutinho is still "not 100 per cent" and that Wolves will have to make a late call on whether he's fit enough to join the squad for the Fulham game. 

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-1 Wolves - Friday 9th April, 2021
  • The title was changed to Fulham 0-0 Wolves - Friday 9th April, 2021
  • Administrator

Even on that angle, Kongolo's hand looks closer to the goal than Podence's :what:

I don't think the line is in the right place on Podence's shoulder? Looks too low down?

• Subscriber

They get somebody to draw two dots and the technology makes the decision. I would assume they've deliberately done that to keep the relegation battle a bit more interesting. I just don't believe the integrity in this league anymore.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

They get somebody to draw two dots and the technology makes the decision. I would assume they've deliberately done that to keep the relegation battle a bit more interesting. I just don't believe the integrity in this league anymore.

I know you're quite cynical but that's quite a stretch. That would mean Fulham having any goal they score disallowed in the 2nd half 'to keep it interesting'...

• Subscriber

Fulham just don't get the results do they. I don't rate Newcastle at all but they seem to really make it count when it's their day, which isn't often, but I think if it boiled down to it on the final day, I'd probably fancy Newcastle after all.

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-1 Wolves - Friday 9th April, 2021

Fulham are exactly like that boxer that 'looks busy' in a fight without ever really hurting his opponent. There is just no knockout power.

They can't complain either. Newcastle have given them every chance to overhaul them and they just can't do it. 

This one will really hurt. Psychologically, I'm not sure how they recover from that.

And let's be brutally honest, the bottom line is if you can't finish above Newcastle, you don't deserve to stay up.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Fulham are exactly like that boxer that 'looks busy' in a fight without ever really hurting his opponent. There is just no knockout power.

They can't complain either. Newcastle have given them every chance to overhaul them and they just can't do it. 

This one will really hurt. Psychologically, I'm not sure how they recover from that.

And let's be brutally honest, the bottom line is if you can't finish above Newcastle, you don't deserve to stay up.

Three games in a row against teams with basically nothing to play for. 0 points. They're going down. I'm pretty sure of it now.

Archived