Kick-off 18.00

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png      VS     1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

Recent Form
West Brom - WLDLW
Southampton - WWLLW

Last 3 Meetings
04/10/2020 - Southampton 2-0 West Brom
17/02/2018 - West Brom 1-2 Southampton (FA Cup)
03/02/2018 - West Brom 2-3 Southampton

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

🗣️ Sam Allardyce: "Dara [O'Shea] is looking very good for the Southampton game. We’ve got that extra couple of days with the game being on a Monday instead of a Saturday, which is a big help in terms of him playing." 

🗣️ Sam Allardyce: "Branislav [Ivanovic] will be out for a long time, we think. We will have to assess it week-by-week, but certainly at the moment it looks like it’s going to be a long period." 

• The title was changed to West Brom 2-0 Southampton - Monday 12th April, 2021
11 minutes ago, Stan said:

what a mess xD 

Southampton had a goal download from that position? Even I think thats terrible xD

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Southampton had a goal download from that position? Even I think thats terrible xD

No, it was West Brom. Diagne (in front of Bartley) is actually played on by Vestergaard. VAR took the lines from the wrong player (Bartley) who didn't get a touch on the ball. 

image.png.3b78938e95b262aa6d162549453bad

They've lined it up with Bartley's foot instead of Diagne's.

The goal should have stood and VAR messed up badly here.

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

No, it was West Brom. Diagne (in front of Bartley) is actually played on by Vestergaard. VAR took the lines from the wrong player (Bartley) who didn't get a touch on the ball. 

So the picture you have they couldnt see? That one you can clearly see the defender has his foot infront and its onside. The other one you cant but for me they should give the benefit of the doubt to the striker 

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

So the picture you have they couldnt see? That one you can clearly see the defender has his foot infront. The other one you cant but for me they should give the benefit of the doubt to the striker 

I have no idea how they can come to the conclusion that they 'couldn't see'. It's pathetic from them to give that excuse.

There shouldn't even be any doubt in this scenario. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I have no idea how they can come to the conclusion that they 'couldn't see'. It's pathetic from them to give that excuse.

There shouldn't even be any doubt in this scenario. 

No the first pictures I meant. Because its covered up by the defender. The second picture it's clearly offside 

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

That decision has just won you the draft :(

@Stan actually I got muddled up. Yeah it's clearly onside. I was looking at it the wrong way. The Southampton defenders leg is bent where as the west Brom players is straigh so his would definitely be behind the defender. I dont think its anything to do with them not  being able to draw a definitive line like the motd website says I just think they have looked at the wrong player like you said. 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That decision has just won you the draft :(

I'm not convinced! Pereira scored, Diagne got an assist. But Pereira only got 1 bonus point thanks to Johnstone saving the pen right at the end.

• The title was changed to West Brom 3-0 Southampton - Monday 12th April, 2021
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm not convinced! Pereira scored, Diagne got an assist. But Pereira only got 1 bonus point thanks to Johnstone saving the pen right at the end.

Oh, he was on 2bps when I looked?

I know I said 'Fuck Off' when Ward Prowse missed the penalty xD

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh, he was on 2bps when I looked?

I know I said 'Fuck Off' when Ward Prowse missed the penalty xD

Yep, exactly when I looked. Refreshed the page and Johnstone's save shot him up to 3 bonus pts, and knocked Pereira down a notch xD 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Really? Blimey xD

I can only apologise, bit of luck for me there.

Yeah your bench players give you the 4pts extra. I only have 3pts extra even with Pereira's points today.

I'm actually gutted to lose the lead so late on in the season!

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah your bench players give you the 4pts extra. I only have 3pts extra even with Pereira's points today.

I'm actually gutted to lose the lead so late on in the season!

You're still 3pts clear in the table?

I'm sure there will be a couple twists yet but how amazing would it be if it went to GW38 when we play again 

I’m furious at that decision. These dickheads manage to top themselves every game, and that excuse they gave is laughable. If I was in charge at West Brom I’d be filing an official complaint to the premier league and putting out a strongly worded statement calling it out.  

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You're still 3pts clear in the table?

I'm sure there will be a couple twists yet but how amazing would it be if it went to GW38 when we play again 

Oh yeah xD

Thought it was already 3 pts. 

As tense as that would be, it would also be pretty special! I don't know how much I could take! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived