Arsenal - LLDWW

Last 3 Meetings
18/01/2021 - Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
09/01/2021 - Arsenal (aet)2-0 Newcastle
16/02/2020 - Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to be 4 points clear of Fulham before the last game of the season. A point here might be enough to do that.

With our form and surely starting Wilson now you'd fancy at least a point, possibly more.

There has been some fortune go our way lately and on another day we could have been twatted but that's what Dubravka stops.

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The only way you're in trouble is if West Brom win IMO. Even then they've got buckleys. 

Haven't even remotely considered looking at West Brom :4_joy: 

We have Fulham last day of the season. That's the only thing I look at. We have to go into that 4 points clear of them. They're the only threat I'm looking at. That game is the threat.

Before we play each other Fulham have Burnley, Southampton and Man Utd. We have Leicester, Man Utd and Sheffield United. Fulham need 6 points more than us from those 3 games to go into that last game where if they beat us we go down.

It's a tough ask for them but stranger things have happened. 

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, SkyBruce Championship said:

Haven't even remotely considered looking at West Brom :4_joy: 

We have Fulham last day of the season. That's the only thing I look at. We have to go into that 4 points clear of them. They're the only threat I'm looking at. That game is the threat.

Before we play each other Fulham have Burnley, Southampton and Man Utd. We have Leicester, Man Utd and Sheffield United. Fulham need 6 points more than us from those 3 games to go into that last game where if they beat us we go down.

It's a tough ask for them but stranger things have happened. 

You'll be fine. You've done enough in last few weeks to remain safe, whilst Fulham were dropping points. There's enough of a gap even if you lost all your games from here on in. Fulham won't get 6 points from those 3.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived