Sandhausen vs Karlsruhe - Matchday 3
Schalke vs Dusseldorf
Bremen vs Hamburg - Matchday 7
St Pauli vs Rostock - Matchday 11
Ingolstadt vs Regensburg - Matchday 12

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It feels like Gladbach vs. Bayern is always quite early on though. :52_fearful:

In 19/20 the first Gladbach/Bayern fixture was very early on...in December :ph34r:

18/19 was October

17/18 was late November

16/17 was mid-October

15/16 was December...

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

In 19/20 the first Gladbach/Bayern fixture was very early on...in December :ph34r:

18/19 was October

17/18 was late November

16/17 was mid-October

15/16 was December...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Silly you for making baseless claims spreading misinformation. Have you learnt nothing from this pandemic :ph34r:

I have a memory like a snail. Maybe I still had the 2013/14 game in my head. xD

• Subscriber

It seems we will be hit with additional costs as Bremen Police are considering 4 of the matches to be "high risk"(Hamburger SV, Hannover 96, Dynamo Dresden, Hansa Rostock), and 6 more one level below as "risky" (FC Schalke 04, Karlsruher SC, Fortuna Düsseldorf, 1. FC Nürnberg, Erzgebirge Aue, Holstein Kiel) o.O. Completely mad. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

It seems we will be hit with additional costs as Bremen Police are considering 4 of the matches to be "high risk"(Hamburger SV, Hannover 96, Dynamo Dresden, Hansa Rostock), and 6 more one level below as "risky" (FC Schalke 04, Karlsruher SC, Fortuna Düsseldorf, 1. FC Nürnberg, Erzgebirge Aue, Holstein Kiel) o.O. Completely mad. 

Sounds like you might have to sack more people. :52_fearful:

41 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm a juridical layman, still any chance to pass on the bill to DFL? Asking because I'm not sure the DFL forcing Werder Bremen to pay for additional police in context with matches they are obliged to play because of the DFL issued schedule is compatible with German law. As far as I know the courts only ruled lawful Bundesland Bremen claiming the costs for said additional police forces from DFL. Did Werder have it checked if the DFL passing on the costs to them is lawful as well by a court, yet?

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I'm a juridical layman, still any chance to pass on the bill to DFL? Asking because I'm not sure the DFL forcing Werder Bremen to pay for additional police in context with matches they are obliged to play because of the DFL issued schedule is compatible with German law. As far as I know the courts only ruled lawful Bundesland Bremen claiming the costs for said additional police forces from DFL. Did Werder have it checked if the DFL passing on the costs to them is lawful as well by a court, yet?

No idea, really. I would like to believe that the club has engaged some lawyers to find out how lawful it is, but until now, Bremen (Bundesland) has always sent the bills to DFL, and they when redirect them to us xD Judging by the comments from the club representatives, they do not expect it to change in the near future... so that means around 2m additional costs next season. I think it's obvious we don't have much political power within DFL to challenge that.

Archived