Bochum vs Hoffenheim
Stuttgart vs Bielefeld
Wolfsburg vs Augsburg
RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund, 17.30

Sunday 7th November, 2021
Hertha Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen
FC Koln vs Union Berlin, 16.30
Greuther Furth vs Eintracht Frankfurt, 18.30

Very unlucky start for Gladbach as they had to make two injury related subs in the first half. Still scored and had the lead for the majority of the game. Very strong last 30 minutes for Mainz though, and a deserved point. Gladbach can thank Yann Sommer for not losing this. 

Late equaliser from Modeste for effzeh. Really enjoying watching us this season, the last couple were a bit laborious and mundane at times, but, the attitude and effort on show under Baumgart has been impressive. If we could turn a couple of these draws into wins I’d probably be a little more comfortable. 

On 05/11/2021 at 17:54, Tommy said:

Very unlucky start for Gladbach as they had to make two injury related subs in the first half. Still scored and had the lead for the majority of the game. Very strong last 30 minutes for Mainz though, and a deserved point. Gladbach can thank Yann Sommer for not losing this. 

This was a great match.  Still amazing to see how far Mainz have come under Svensson.  I hope he stays there for awhile.

17 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Late equaliser from Modeste for effzeh. Really enjoying watching us this season, the last couple were a bit laborious and mundane at times, but, the attitude and effort on show under Baumgart has been impressive. If we could turn a couple of these draws into wins I’d probably be a little more comfortable. 

They certainly don't look like a team that will be fighting relegation.  As with Mainz, it's amazing how a new coach can come in and work wonders with a squad of essentially the same players.  That stuff under Gisdol last year was abysmal.    

As for Dortmund, where to begin?  It's unreal the injury situation there...4th choice left back, no strikers, patchwork midfield.  I'm really surprised that we only lost by 1 considering RB was up for it.  I hate losing to those d-bags.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived