talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 4-0 Newcastle - Sunday 12th December, 2021

football forums

• Subscriber

It feels like a relief as much as anything. I do agree with Harvey that 4-0 was quite flattering but we are good at doing this to teams, probably our biggest strength under Rodgers, in that once we get 2 ahead we quite easily turn that into 4. It's very encouraging when we can do that without Vardy involved at all as well.

It was far from a polished performance, I still don't think we're anywhere close to a top 4 discussion, but it's good to have a win and most importantly, finally, a clean sheet - even better when we do it basically without Evans.

I think Dewsbury-Hall and Daka are two breaths of fresh air. Dewsbury-Hall adds a bit of much needed tenacity in midfield - he reminds me a lot of Conor Gallagher. Daka I think is brilliant. You can tell he's come from that exciting Salzburg side.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Leicester 4-0 Newcastle - Sunday 12th December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just seen that so called penalty decision for what was the most blatant dive I have seen for a while... how the fuck he got away with that I will never know... That is just so poor it almost defies belief.. 

It was very soft but nowhere near the most blatant ever.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You just make this stuff up as you go along don't you... xD

The most blatant dive 'I have seen for a while' I said... 

Even then, seen many worse more recently than Maddison. 

Not condoning it, mind. 

Archived