talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Leicester City - Saturday 2nd April, 2022

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s stood almost in a squat position and had stretched for the ball. You’d have to be fucking talented to fall forward from this position……….

04065DF8-588F-41A9-8AB7-76214A71B807.jpeg.4682b06a9a106f60af69dbecc2b972be.jpeg

You’re clutching at even BIGGER straws to suggest a hand on the side of the body would make Iheanacho fall over. Even playing footy with the lads, you know the difference. 

I didn't say to fall over, it's to imbalance him before Varane turns into the weakest player ever. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I've not seen the Varane thing but seen the McTominay tackle. Seen red cards given for less than that this season. Not once or twice either, we're talking double figures easily. Including tackles that have been less dangerous than that one that were initially a yellow card, but deemed bad enough for that to be a clear and obvious decision by VAR.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I didn't say to fall over, it's to imbalance him before Varane turns into the weakest player ever. 

Plays quite literally push their arms into each other all game. We’d be giving fouls every 20 seconds if that’s how you want the game to be played.

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Plays quite literally push their arms into each other all game. We’d be giving fouls every 20 seconds if that’s how you want the game to be played.

No worse than Varane screaming in agony at a very slight touch :what:

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It wasn’t slight though was it 🤣

Nowhere near enough to go down writhing in agony. McTominay's tackle was. Not a bit of a touch from Iheanacho! 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

What do we have to do to get a penalty against Leicester? Elanga clearly took Rashford out in the box.

I know you're joking but I think that's the first time since 2016 I've been to Old Trafford and seen us not concede a penalty in front of our end.

Archived