Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Hey everyone, I though I'd create a topic for Darmstadt 98 on this forum as well after the previous one seems to have been deleted.

For everything Darmstadt 98!

We've just signed Sobiech! 

And now the big one: Altintop is staying!!! :D I'm more than just satisfied with our signings so far! Speechless really!

Good news for Darmstadt. Sobiech is a very solid signing for a 2. Buli team, robust and physically strong, I think he fits into Darmstadt's playing style well and should score quite a few goals if he stays fit. Although I think you already have quite a few options upfront, don't you?

As I mentioned in another thread before, it looks like Darmstadt are building a strong team and they might be even challenging for promotion upcoming season. Frings is doing a good job keeping most of the key players and making quite a few solid additions to the squad; I will follow your progress with great interest for sure!

So far we've loaned Marcel Franke from Norwich with an option to buy and signed Sebastian Hertner on a free from Aue. Maclaren has lost all standing that he had in the club after outright lying about us in an interview with a scottish paper. We're trying to load off some players, most prominently Artur Sobiech, Von Haacke and Lacazette. Exciting but nervous few weeks ahead of us now. Fortunately, we have Schuster!

Edited by londonerlilie

Within 4 years Großkreutz developed from an intertnational player and WC champion into a 3. Liga player, although he´s only 30 years old. What a fall from grace.

Mixed bag really. Sad but it had to happen as there was no clear system at all. Felt like we had 11 headless chicken whenever we lost the ball.

• Upvote 1

Still early days but a great start to Grammozis career at Darmstadt! Holy frick what a match against Hamburg.