talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island 2022 🏝️

football forum

They’re all a bit melty. Coco saying she feels used is hilarious. She literally jumped on Andrew knowing he was the weakest and was a ticket into the Villa. At least the lads are straight up with each other as well mostly. Girls were mouthing off behind each other’s backs when new girls came in, then “oh no hun, you’ve done nothing wrong!”. Not what you lot were saying last night. Also, why are none of the new girls getting questioned about what they said to Andrew? Seem to be getting a free pass. As always, nobody seems to give a shit about the mental health of the lads. As long as the girls aren’t crying crocodile tears eh? Fuck off.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They’re all a bit melty. Coco saying she feels used is hilarious. She literally jumped on Andrew knowing he was the weakest and was a ticket into the Villa. At least the lads are straight up with each other as well mostly. Girls were mouthing off behind each other’s backs when new girls came in, then “oh no hun, you’ve done nothing wrong!”. Not what you lot were saying last night. Also, why are none of the new girls getting questioned about what they said to Andrew? Seem to be getting a free pass. As always, nobody seems to give a shit about the mental health of the lads. As long as the girls aren’t crying crocodile tears eh? Fuck off.

I do feel for Andrew, he's been strung along for so long now that of course he's gunna have a moment where he explodes a bit. Just been continuously lied to. Tasha just cannot be in the wrong, she doesn't come across as if she accepts that she strung him along.

With that said, this moment was genuinely the highlight of the series and I hope he gets a pat on the back for it, owes Tasha nothing and there are much worse things to be known as in the Villa than the bloke who nearly had sex with someone xD

Personally can’t wait for FingerGate. Ekin on her high horse about a tit being licked when she blatantly felt a lads cock and he had a tickle of her fanny. Can’t wait for that to drop. Girls will find some way to support that though……

Tasha though. She’s now lied that she only kissed Billy once on the balcony. She kissed him in bed as well. Can’t wait for that to be shown on cinema night. She the victim though…..

• Administrator
8 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Personally can’t wait for FingerGate. Ekin on her high horse about a tit being licked when she blatantly felt a lads cock and he had a tickle of her fanny. Can’t wait for that to drop. Girls will find some way to support that though……

Tasha though. She’s now lied that she only kissed Billy once on the balcony. She kissed him in bed as well. Can’t wait for that to be shown on cinema night. She the victim though…..

This is why I can't wait for cinema night. 

So many liars will be called out and it'll be great TV to see them try and play it down or react to it. 

Love Island Twitter is hilarious. All the Special K’s think Adam would beat up Jacques because he’s taller. He’s literally a professionally rugby league player that goes for 80 minutes week in/out against blokes taller, stronger, faster, fitter and heavier than Adam fucking Collard. He’d rip his throat out and shit down his neck 🤣

• Administrator

Following Casa Amor I expected there to be way more drama and disruption between Paige/Jacques, Andrew/Tasha and Dami/Indiyah. Perhaps less so with the latter because Indiyah is so calm and level-headed. 

But for the first two couples - disappointed. Tasha and Andrew need to properly bang their heads together and just get everything out in the open. They're both a mess. 

So obvious that Paige would give in to Jacques after giving him the silent treatment. He will literally go out and shag a load of birds 'on the outside world'. He's only giving in because there's nowhere else to go.

Luca getting jealous of Billy daring to have a conversation with Gemma was amusing. The guy's head has fully gone. 

So my latest five minute Love Island experience is that all of the women apart from Michael Owen's daughter are willing to cheat on there partners for a new Geordie lad.

I'm starting to think the producers reached out to her to be on the programme as opposed to her applying as she's the only one that doesn't come across as a massive tool.

Alright I need to stop denying it to myself I'm interested.

The recoupling last night was hilarious. All those couples that were in love two weeks ago, and then cheated last week, all recoupled again. There wasn't even alcohol involved to act as an excuse ffs.

I hope Andrew and Tasha go tonight. That Andrew is the biggest wettest flannel going. He's not as bad as Jaques who clearly never got told no in his life and quit over the first completion but compared to Davide who eats sandwiches and doesn't care when his 'partner' is livid he's a 2/10.

On 17/07/2022 at 22:56, Stan said:

Jesus Christ, Luca is a fucking mess. 

All the blokes seem to be absolute melts. Ekin Su and Tasha are irritating but Dami and Luca are such bitchy people pleasers its cringeworthy to watch.

None of these couples have a chance.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

All the blokes seem to be absolute melts. Ekin Su and Tasha are irritating but Dami and Luca are such bitchy people pleasers its cringeworthy to watch.

None of these couples have a chance.

Dami and Luca have changed. The former perhaps not so much - Dami has always been a bit snakey. Luca has changed since making Gemma his gf. Something not right in his head - unable to take any other views when something has gone wrong. Whenever something pointed out to him, he hates it and shrugs his shoulders, waives it off with dismissive sarcy comments. 

Gemma will get bored of him. 

Archived