The better place to talk football.

Armando Broja - Chelsea to West Ham

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

So another season with Werner and Havertz is it? 

Not sure mate, I don't make the decisions at Chelsea I'm afraid. 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not sure mate, I don't make the decisions at Chelsea I'm afraid. 

I mean Havertz skied an attempt  close to goal and Werner fluffed his initial chance against club America but hey ho if Tuchel wants to still have irrational faith in them over Broja, be my guest. 

He did okay last season, dropped off in the second half. That being said, I don’t understand what Chelsea are doing, getting rid of Lukaku is one thing (and was needed) but to get rid of your only other natural striker is bizarre. And to a club on the up is even stupider. They must have somebody lined up, must have. 

West Ham's achilles heel for a while now has been finding that number 9.

Antonio has plugges the gap but you saw how much he was flogged to death that he looked burnt out by December. He needs regular rotation and support.

Think Broja has some great qualities but also needs to be afforded time to develop. If he does go to West Ham under a big fee, there will be instant pressure on him to produce and the West Ham crowd are not the most patient in that regard.

21 minutes ago, Rick said:

You reckon it’s going to happen? 

Think Tuchel allowing Broja to leave and to yet again rely on Havertz/Werner as the STs he is setting himself up for failure, and ultimately Sterling will be scapegoated. 

Archived