talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ben Mee - Free Transfer to Brentford

Reported we're in for him with rumours Ethan Pinnock is out injured for 3 months (not verified though). If he can stay fit then I think this will add decent cover and experience to our defence regardless of any current injuries.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Danny said:

Reported we're in for him with rumours Ethan Pinnock is out injured for 3 months (not verified though). If he can stay fit then I think this will add decent cover and experience to our defence regardless of any current injuries.

not the worst option for what will be a survival season

• Administrator

Decent signing - I know 'PL experience' can be a sensitive subject for some signings but on a free, this might be a very shrewd one for Brentford. 

37 minutes ago, Stan said:

Decent signing - I know 'PL experience' can be a sensitive subject for some signings but on a free, this might be a very shrewd one for Brentford. 

Yeah and it’ll mean we’d have 4 first choice centre backs and potentially 2 more in rotation, which is handy when we switch to a back 3. Left footed too.

21 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm really surprised somebody like Fulham haven't sprinted to his house for contract talks given they've got Tim Ream.

Think Fulham need to sign younger players who can step up tbh, but Mee would be a good addition for them.

• The title was changed to Ben Mee - Free Transfer to Brentford

Archived