talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Emmanuel Dennis Signs for Nottm Forest

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd like us to be looking at him. Clearly got enough talent to make it at this level. Would do well at most clubs to be honest. 

Seems to be a well rounded player who managed to grab goals in a shit Watford side. I think your biggest problem is that you have decent options for right footed forwards and that could be a stumbling block for a player who wants to play regularly.

I'd rather we didn't if I'm being honest. He's got the raw attributes to be a good forward but at times has been wasteful and I'm skeptical over whether his goal scoring run this season was just a good small patch of form.

On 03/06/2022 at 01:00, The Palace Fan said:

I'd rather we didn't if I'm being honest. He's got the raw attributes to be a good forward but at times has been wasteful and I'm skeptical over whether his goal scoring run this season was just a good small patch of form.

When he was in Belgium he once refused to play because someone "took his favourite seat on the bus" - think that's a weird ego red flag... although strikers having massive egos is sort of normal at the top flight tbh.

27 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

When he was in Belgium he once refused to play because someone "took his favourite seat on the bus" - think that's a weird ego red flag... although strikers having massive egos is sort of normal at the top flight tbh.

Definitely won't pass our no dickheads policy then

On 03/06/2022 at 09:00, The Palace Fan said:

Couldn't agree more. Screams 'flash in the pan' all day long. Got to be aiming higher than him I'd say.

Pretty chuffed we aren't linked tbh.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Stan said:

You're better than that, Emmanuel. 

Forest are spending like mad. 

They have to don’t they. Wonder how much of an eye they have on the Championship afterwards with some of these players

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Danny said:

They have to don’t they. Wonder how much of an eye they have on the Championship afterwards with some of these players

I mean that it could come back to bite them firmly on the arse if all doesn't go well this season. One can hope xD

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

I mean that it could come back to bite them firmly on the arse if all doesn't go well this season. One can hope xD

Transfer fees and wages are different though, if the wage bill is fine then it won’t hurt too much if the transfer fees are larger 

I hope All or Nothing are recording the next series at The City Ground as the name seems very fitting at the minute.

I hope it blows up in their face in all honesty. It's not a good precedent to set for promoted clubs that have waited a long time to get in this divison. Aston Villa got away with it but to say they were fortunate by going up through the playoffs at Derby's expense, surviving on the last day of the season and the previous regime keeping hold of Grealish is somewhat of an understatement.

Brentford and Brighton have shown how to stay in this divison. Whilst Forest's squad was far more fractured with the loans they've shown with some of their overseas recruitment they know how to do it.

• 4 months later...

Archived