• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - Mexican GP - 28-30th October, 2022

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Good grief, there have been so many terrible races in the back end of this season. Respect to Max for being so far ahead of everyone else and converting so consistently but yaaaaaawn.

Does anyone else feel like every race, Albon starts at the back, doesn't seem to overtake anyone and just inexplicably appears on the fringes of the points in the last 20 laps? 😂

Fair fucks to Ricciardo for that drive on the strategy Mercedes should have tried with at least one of their drivers. Apart from the two footer on Tsunoda.

The Ferrari engine really seemed to be struggling in that high altitude air. Ferrari nowhere near the Red Bulls and Mercedes, and Haas even worse than normal. Even Latifi overtook them at one point. No idea how he ended up so far behind in the end anyway. xD

Daniel Ricciardo's best race for McLaren in a long time. Silly mistake when he punted Tsunoda, but some great overtakes and managed to get that 10 second gap that he needed because of the penalty. 

But yea, all in all a pretty dull affair. I was hoping that Mercedes got the strategy right, and that Max is going to struggle on the mediums so we might see Lewis challenging him for the win. Ah well. 

18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Latifi got lapped by Albon just in case anyone didn't notice that xD.

How? He overtook Magnussen, and was close to overtaking Mick, and suddenly he was like 50 seconds back. Did he have a spin? Did he stop for some burritos? 

2 races left, and I never thought I'd say this but I hope Mercedes and Ferrari get their shit together next season. :ph34r:

Still mad to think we've only seen 2 constructors win a race this season and one of them last won one in July.

Also getting real fed up with the booing of the designated villain driver at every track. I'm pretty sure it wasn't always like this?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived