talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 Manager 2023

football forum

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing F1 Manager 22 on the steam deck. For that device it works very well.

I enjoy it but I'm not a hardcore F1 fan which is what these management sims really appeal too. So the new features in the next game will be a real indicator to the fan base of whether they're serious about this franchise or if they see it as just another cash cow to release every year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

If FM23 runs fine with my laptop, will it run this fine too? I'm a bit of a tit when it comes to understanding specs on PC. 

I'd say it needs better specs than FM due to the graphics being a lot better. 

Why would you play F1 Manager 2022 instead of 2023 tho? I see they're the same price on steam. 

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'd say it needs better specs than FM due to the graphics being a lot better. 

Why would you play F1 Manager 2022 instead of 2023 tho? I see they're the same price on steam. 

I meant just F1 Manager mate, if they're the same price I'll go for 23 ☺️

• Upvote 1

The only thing that I isn't in the game that truly baffles me is that you can't create your own team. I did it on F1 2021 (the last game I bought of Formula One) and it was a compete gamechanger. Named the racing team after my daughter, gave them a pink livery and took them from the ground up to World Champions. Unreal.

It hit better than anything I'd do with a real team.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I thought I'd be obsessed with this game but I bought last year's version and it just didn't draw me in. It was very detailed but I felt like the actual race simulation didn't feel immersive. I'll give this version a miss and maybe try again if it starts getting rave reviews.