talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Subscriber

Stoke v West Brom | DRAW (9/4) | Has a fixture ever looked such a nailed on draw?

Northampton v Blackburn | BLACKBURN (3/4) | Over-priced to me. Blackburn are on fire, strike me a bit like what the likes of Wolves were in this league a couple of years ago where it eventually just clicks and they start winning comfortably. Northampton are struggling and are, by all accounts, utter shite.

£10 returns £56.88.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Batard said:

Double

Huddersfield vs Burnley, BTTS YES @ 6/5 

Bournemouth vs Everton, AWAY @21/10

£10.00 returns £68.20 @ 5.82/1 SKYBET

I mean it's your bet but fucking hell, I don't think I've ever fancied that to come in less xD

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

I mean it's your bet but fucking hell, I don't think I've ever fancied that to come in less xD

Just got a feeling it’ll deliver due to the Christmas period insanity 

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

Just now, Batard said:

bit like Stoke vs West Brom being certified draw :ph34r:

• Subscriber
Just now, Batard said:

To be honest BTTS is a bit of a lottery. Some games you can be pretty confident it pays out but it can just as easily not. Very hit and miss market although I do think there's some value in it sometimes.

Cue the game being 1-1 within ten minutes.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

bit like Stoke vs West Brom being certified draw :ph34r:

That was unlucky to be fair. 2-0 to Stoke at half time, West Brom get one back just after and spend the entire second half battering them before Stoke nick a third right at the death. Very nearly a draw. Stoke were awful apparently.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

That was unlucky to be fair. 2-0 to Stoke at half time, West Brom get one back just after and spend the entire second half battering them before Stoke nick a third right at the death. Very nearly a draw. Stoke were awful apparently.

To be honest I thought it'd be a nailed on 0-0 or 1-1 kind of game. Don't think anyone with a sane mind would have seen a 3-1 home win. 

• Subscriber

Leeds to win at Birmingham. 9/7. Quite honestly, that is a ludicrous price. Birmingham are atrocious.

Nottingham Forest to beat Sunderland at evens. Forest are hit and miss, Sunderland are generally miss, and are missing half their side. Comfortable home win.

£10 returns £45.71.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived