talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Boss Arrested

• Administrator

It's said that the accused well-known figure in football met the complainant when she applied to work for an organisation he was with at the time - which is said to have no connection to the Premier League club he is currently involved with. 

The Sun claim that a source told them that allegation goes back a few years after she applied for a job where he worked, and that she is now a mature woman. 

The Premier League boss reportedly attended a police station with his solicitor on Monday, voluntarily, and that he was interviewed under caution but not arrested

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 6666 said:

How long ago was this? They're saying it happened when she was a teenager but that she's now a "mature woman". It is the Daily Mail so maybe it's just bad writing.

It says goes back a few years - my question is... do they count 18 and 19 as teenagers?

On 20/06/2023 at 06:47, Stan said:

I think they mean manager. 

It's not really clear though tbh.

My first thought was an executive honestly, because I think there was a club departure of a CEO that had done a relative good job and nobody really expected his departure. But it's probably not a good idea to speculate about anything like this or associate anybody who might be innocent with such a serious allegation. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with this, I think.

Archived