Darmstadt vs Mainz
Stuttgart vs Borussia Dortmund

Bochum vs Koln, 17.30

Sunday 12th November, 2023
Bayer Leverkusen vs Union Berlin

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt, 16.30

RB Leipzig vs Freiburg, 18.30

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Gladbach win 4-0 in the end. Two blunders from Casteels surely helped, but a very convincing performance by Gladbach still. They really signed a great player in Franck Honorat. Very hard working too! 

Yes, Honorat is an excellent player and Gladbach played one of their best games of the season today against Wolfsburg. But I don't know why Wolfsburg didn't play Svanberg today, because he's been excellent this season in most games I've seen him play in. Wolfsburg kept him on the bench for the entire match, when I feel they could have really done with his presence in midfield.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, Honorat is an excellent player and Gladbach played one of their best games of the season today against Wolfsburg. But I don't know why Wolfsburg didn't play Svanberg today, because he's been excellent this season in most games I've seen him play in. Wolfsburg kept him on the bench for the entire match, when I feel they could have really done with his presence in midfield.

I have a feeling that Nico Kovac won't be Wolfsburg's coach by the end of the season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , i know it's out of topic but i would like to go on a match. Augsburg - Dortmund.(16th of December) I tried getting tickets from the official ticket store but they say that i had to have already bought tickets for home matches of Augsburg in the previous season. Although this was not stated in the announcements, I bought tickets for the previous home game against Eintracht so that I could buy for the next one against Dortmund. But still They won't let me buy tickets. 

So, I would like to ask 3 things 1) Do you think in the next few days the website will let me buy tickets? 2) Can anyone who knows help me to buy tickets for this match? 3) Do you trust any ticket repurchase website?  Thank you very much, anyone who wants to send me a message to my email tsimoxr@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chrisss said:

Hello , i know it's out of topic but i would like to go on a match. Augsburg - Dortmund.(16th of December) I tried getting tickets from the official ticket store but they say that i had to have already bought tickets for home matches of Augsburg in the previous season. Although this was not stated in the announcements, I bought tickets for the previous home game against Eintracht so that I could buy for the next one against Dortmund. But still They won't let me buy tickets. 

So, I would like to ask 3 things 1) Do you think in the next few days the website will let me buy tickets? 2) Can anyone who knows help me to buy tickets for this match? 3) Do you trust any ticket repurchase website?  Thank you very much, anyone who wants to send me a message to my email tsimoxr@gmail.com

At 1) Think the decessive word here is previous season, rather than previous matches this season. Wouldn't be too surprised if the demand was so big, that Augsburg restricted the tickets to members and people that went to their stadium a few times before.

At 2) If I'm correct with my assumption at point 1 the only member of this forums, who could possible give you a hand would be @Eco, since he's a Augsburg club member and therefore might have the an first buy option.

At 3) Personally have no experience with repurchase websites would be cautious nonetheless, as seem to remember there have been faked tickets offered on them in a few instances.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 months later...