talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A brief historical-description on how my foot fetish began

football forum

December is the time for my annual foot-related thread. In December 2022 we had the beautiful description of Dr Gonzo pampering Nudges feet during the great cold winter. That story is only available in the subscribers section and is still available.

It all began at the age of 8 or 9 during my primary school years. There was a teacher called Miss Barker, or it may be Mrs as I can't recall if she was married. It was pre-summer and warmish but she was wearing slip flops which were white. She was attempting to grab a book from one of the higher shelves in the classroom. As she tried to reach upwards she was on her tip toes which made the soles of her feet fully visible. That was the moment where it all began. She were smooth and creamy but slightly pale. The paleness was complimented well by her red toenails. The image of her on her tip toes is visible to this day. So crystal clear that I'm able to still live the moment within a moments thought. Thank you Miss/Mrs Barker, without you this board wouldn't have the foot fetish threads which would be a huge loss to every member of this site.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days