MK Dons vs Crewe
Swindon vs Doncaster
Wrexham vs Tranmere

Monday 18th March, 2024
Crawley vs Stockport, 19.45

Tuesday 19th March, 2024
Bradford vs Notts County, 19.45

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

When was the last twatting you gave out to them? 

Probably earlier in the season in terms of performance, seeing as we don't tend to turn up most of the time. xD

Honestly can't remember scoreline wise the last time we hammered them.

• Administrator
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Probably earlier in the season in terms of performance, seeing as we don't tend to turn up most of the time. xD

Honestly can't remember scoreline wise the last time we hammered them.

Good luck. I've just seen you're only 5pts off the playoffs too. Madness when you think of the kind of season other teams just about you have had. 

• Upvote 1

Darling you cheating cunt!!!

Meitè could have been sent off for sticking his head in, but Darling threw himself to the floor a second afterwards (i.e. he was trying to get him sent off). 

Ref did well in fairness, gave both a yellow card.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

More concerned as to who the fuck was meant to mark Cullen. :dam:

Ng got dragged in. Nonetheless there's a foul there for me. 

Is it Don Goodman on comms? He reckons there's not enough contact. No doubt if that's a foul on a Leeds player he commentates on its a dead cert of a foul. Prick. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

No complaints from me. We deserved nothing in Swansea's Cup final.

Just thought you had the better of the 2nd half and Swansea didn't really threaten your goal right until the end. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Apparently Gnonto should have had a red card before he scored. 

I'd like to think the most hardened of Leicester fans despite their will for Millwall to win, could see sense that was never a red.

What a horrendous referee Steve Martin is. Jake Cooper must have avoided three Yellow cards today, let alone the one he did get. And how the referee hasn't sent him off for a 2nd Yellow for kicking Rodon's head in the box is one of the worst we've had.

Just glad we didn't have to reflect back on that decision at the end of the game. We were in total control so I felt a sting in the tail could be on the cards when the referee missed that.

But we got the win we fully deserved and that's what counts. Rutter feels a bit of a cheat code at this level, he's just so good at creating things in tight spots.

17pts behind Leicester as we came into 2024, and now we are top. Not sire what that does to them, or the other two psychologically but it's a great testiment to this team to be top of the table from where we were. Amazing run to haul Leicester back into this race, which I think is down to the pressure of the run we've put together, and now we just have to hold it all together and secure that Top 2 spot. Can't be dealing with playoffs with this club.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'd like to think the most hardened of Leicester fans despite their will for Millwall to win, could see sense that was never a red

Hadn't seen the incident, hence the apparently :D

• The topic was unpinned

Usually I'd question a side that's squandered a 17 point lead but I think that shows how relentless Leeds have been this year.

Aside from The Championship, I spent some time in Lincoln this week and that is a club that once it gets some momentum behind them they could really get going. They have sensible people at the club with wealthy benefactors, theyve scored 16 goals in the last three games, the ground and surrounding area keeps on improving, the city as a whole has improved tenfold in the last 5+ years, its suddenly an appealing area for people in their 20's and there's a real happy united vibe about the place. They have a Plymouth feel about them in the sense that if they can get going they can punch through whatever proverbial ceiling has been placed on them and really push on as a team in an organic fashion.