• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 34 - 20-25th April, 2024

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I genuinely believe it's yours again this season. The fact that your team shows up when it matters the most and has the experience to get you'll through this tough part of the year is whats going to see you'll crowned champions again while the other two contenders will falter eventually. I don't think the historical statistics of your problems with Spurs is going to play into this at all.

I know you'll say it's not over till it's over but displays like last night are why you're going to be champions again. 

If Arsenal beat Spurs away at the weekend i think they will win the rest leaving us no room for error. an injury or two or mad sending off could de-rail us so it's not over yet. on the flip side if they lose to Spurs we have one hand on the trophy ..a few weeks ago people was saying it's the best title race ever, now City are back in the driving seat it's a shit farmers league :4_joy: bet if Arsenal win it they will say it's the best title race ever again lol

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned