talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2023-24 - Round 5 (Ligue 1)

• Subscriber

I'm afraid we've had a bit of a misunderstanding here and I've kind of fucked up because I saw the "congratulations" in this thread and assumed somebody won, and therefore didn't post the fixtures for the weekend just passed.

We do not have a winner. The tie break picks only come into effect if nobody picks a winning team. @Pyfish and @CaaC (John) both picked Monaco, who beat Clermont Foot 4-1 last weekend. We should have had another round in the weekend just passed, that's on me for not checking that the most recent post in this thread was actually accurate. Apologies, but at least it's in keeping with the shit-show of my keeping on top of this this season.

Just to confuse everyone even more, this coming weekend is the last of the Ligue 1 season, so this time, the tie breaker picks WILL have to be used to pick a winner in the event that both finalists manage to pick a winning team - clear as mud? Good.

Preview - The Last Gameweek

Below are the fixtures for the third and final Gameweek. You have both used Lille and Monaco so may not pick them from the fixtures below. Otherwise, you need to make your three picks:

1) A match-winning team that you haven't already used before now.

2) An anytime goalscorer from any of this Gameweek's fixtures.

3) The time of first goal in the randomly selected fixture, Lyon vs Strasbourg.

Fixtures:

Le Havre vs Marseille

Lens vs Montpellier

Lille vs Nice

Lorient vs Clermont Foot

Lyon vs Strasbourg

Metz vs PSG

Monaco vs Nantes

Reims vs Rennes

Toulouse vs Brest

Good luck!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Preview - The Last Gameweek

Below are the fixtures for the third and final Gameweek. You have both used Lille and Monaco so may not pick them from the fixtures below. Otherwise, you need to make your three picks:

1) A match-winning team that you haven't already used before now. - PSG

2) An anytime goalscorer from any of this Gameweek's fixtures. - Wissam Ben Yedder

3) The time of first goal in the randomly selected fixture, Lyon vs Strasbourg.- 18th minute, please

• Subscriber

RandoEFC

We should have had another round in the weekend just passed, that's on me for not checking that the most recent post in this thread was actually accurate. Apologies, but at least it's in keeping with the shit-show of my keeping on top of this this season.

John C Reilly Yes GIF - John C Reilly Yes GIFs

• Subscriber

This was my bad :D I misunderstood completely!

If it wasn't the last week, I'd have gone PSG as well but I'm going with Brest *snigger* to make it even more interesting. 

And my tiebreakers are: 

Mbappe
21st minute please.