The better place to talk football.

Alisson Wanted by Al-Nassr

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think 300 million + a bonus if he does well in his first season would suit us fine. I don't think the new manager wants to let go of one of the best players of our season and potentially one of the best keepers in the league too. 

Bit young to be fucking off to a retirement league as a keeper tbh. If it's something like £200m + then sure, we should think about it because that's some squad building money. But otherwise, probably better to sell off Kelleher and keep one of the best keepers in Europe while he's still got plenty of time left at the top cos he's a keeper.

Liverpool should try their best to keep him, he is one of the best keepers in the world. He has still got plenty of years left in him where he can play at the highest level.

• Subscriber

Just thought about this and I wonder if he'd even want to go considering all that's happening in that league. Then again, the lure of money and a potentially great buyout can sometimes change people. I don't think he'll take it honestly as he still has a lot left in him.