The better place to talk football.

F1 2024 - Canadian GP - 7-9th June 2024

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to F1 2024 - Canadian GP - 7-9th June 2024
  • Subscriber

Very hard to read Practice. Red Bull looking unsettled again. Ferrari struggling for pace. Mclaren kinda anonymous. Mercedes ahead of the lot. Hard to imagine that form carrying into qualifying but things seem to be shifting around a lot this season.

• The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

Yeah that contract extension for Perez is a really strange one. Mystifying really. They could have gone for Sainz surely. Better for the Constructors without a serious chance of badly ruffling Max's feathers.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah that contract extension for Perez is a really strange one. Mystifying really. They could have gone for Sainz surely. Better for the Constructors without a serious chance of badly ruffling Max's feathers.

@mufc

• Subscriber

The mad thing about the second Red Bull curse is that if you put Albon back in that car and Perez in the Williams then I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Albon would be out in Q1 and Perez would be in Q3.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

RIP to a lot of people's predictions. 

I had a feeling they'd struggle there, so I predicted more in McLaren's favour. 

• Subscriber

What is going on this season? Looked like Red Bull would win every race until the middle of the Miami Grand Prix and there's every chance we'll see a 4th different team win in 4 races tomorrow.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

What is going on this season? Looked like Red Bull would win every race until the middle of the Miami Grand Prix and there's every chance we'll see a 4th different team win in 4 races tomorrow.

Wish it was like this from the start of the season.