Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Thursday 28th September - Matchday 2 (Group H)

happy for Reiss Nelson. Been raved about this season in youth squad and this a good game and good chance to show what he has. 

good start from Arsenal. Nelson and Willock seeing lot of the ball. 

Walcott has a header saved but nets the rebound. 

Wilshere is still a baller, even after all the shite he has been through. Love to see him get a massive run of games with no injuries.

John Hartson really pissing me off. Being overly biased it's so annoying xD 

BATE are fucking shite.

If I was am Arsenal fan I wouldn't actually mind being in this competition as long as it's just for one season, genuine chance of winning this, something you can't say about them in the Champions League.

BATE are usually a lot harder to beat at home so this was a decent win here. Defensively though the 2 goals we conceded were poor, Willock in midfield I think sturggled. Wilshere with a very good performance, if only he could avoid getting long injuries he'd be a top player. Nice for Giroud to get his 100th goal as well.

BATE Borisov were terrible last night...  Anyway, not much to say other than right now that's not important and only the three points are.  It's all about advancing because nobody's gonna make a song and dance about this stage anywhere.