talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Germany 2-0 Hungary - Wednesday 19th June, 2024

I don't know if Germany have the defence to win it all.

Scotland were woeful but Hungary exposed some weaknesses for me, they just missed that clinicality that the top level sides have.

Could be wrong, maybe the attack will be enough but if I had to call it now, I think they'll come unstuck somewhere and it will be because of the defence.

Very happy for him. It looks like Nagelsmann finally uses him right, like Pep did at Man City. Previous national coaches always played him in weaker positions. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Tommy said:

Very happy for him. It looks like Nagelsmann finally uses him right, like Pep did at Man City. Previous national coaches always played him in weaker positions. 

The midfield duo of him and Goretzka gives me flashback ptsd. What a breath of fresh air.... This is easily the best hes looked for country and youre bang on, its the coaching that deserves allot of praise.

Tah still gives me some worries against better opposition, he was out to lunch on the one cross and there really isnt much to that play. The midfield and attack look fantastic though so I have some optimism. 

• The topic was unpinned