talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ederson - Saudi Arabia Interest

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, both our 2nd and 3rd goalkeepers (Ederson and Bento) are moving to Saudi Arabia.

Bento is a great goalkeeper and in my opinion he deserves to start over Alisson. 

Moving to Saudi Arabia at 25 may not be the best move career wise for Bento,  but I definitely respect his option, considering it will settle he and his family financially. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ederson is only key for City because of how good he is with his feet, as a standalone goalkeeper he's decent and nothing more.

Will of course shine in Saudi Arabia having balls launched at him by blokes that stack shelves in Al-Sainsbury's.

2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Ederson is only key for City because of how good he is with his feet, as a standalone goalkeeper he's decent and nothing more.

Will of course shine in Saudi Arabia having balls launched at him by blokes that stack shelves in Al-Sainsbury's.

I don't really follow City, but from what I've seen in the past season, Ortega looked a much more reliable goalkeeper. 

I think it's a great deal for all sides. Do you agree, @Happy Blue ?

Edited by El Profesor

14 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I don't really follow City, but from what I've seen the past season, Ortega looked a much more reliable goalkeeper. 

I think it's a great deal for all sides. Do you agree, @Happy Blue ?

Ortega is a better shot stopper but Ederson is a sweeper keeper who often rushes out for the long ball's over the top so like having an extra defender too who can pass like KDB, if he leaves it will change how we play from the back with Eddie having a few assists too :4_joy:

Edited by Happy Blue