talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Bundesliga 2024/2025

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

The first rule of fantasy Bundesliga is it must be spoken about upon request. 

Well, if you insist...Didn't want to gloat, but I changed my team name to Hendrawan FC and am now leading the league with 11572 points :ph34r:

I am totally not trailing by 3000 points at 63rd...

I haven't logged on in a while. I wanted to make transfers after the 1st matchday, got so annoyed by the fucking app and haven't touched it since. So for all I know I could be winning this thing without knowing it. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I haven't logged on in a while. I wanted to make transfers after the 1st matchday, got so annoyed by the fucking app and haven't touched it since. So for all I know I could be winning this thing without knowing it. :ph34r:

We'll go with Kickbase next season xD The app is really below par, and the main selling point initially was the ability to play on a web browser on a desktop, but since they decided to remove it, for whatever reason, there's not much advantages that this game offers

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, nudge said:

We'll go with Kickbase next season xD The app is really below par, and the main selling point initially was the ability to play on a web browser on a desktop, but since they decided to remove it, for whatever reason, there's not much advantages that this game offers

I tend to agree, i dont care about any of this app shit. Its much like using discord vs a forum :ph34r:

but actually im old and dont like more apps to keep up with. Although despite that Im currently 20th :what:

• Sad 1