Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Bobby Robson - More Than A Manager Film/Documentary

I have to see this!  Sir Bobby Robson is for me one of the people in football I have most respected ever.  Underrated and in my opinion never given the respect he deserved in life.  But then again these sorts of things do happen to the best quite a bit.

I’ll never forget Norwich 1-7 Colchester for obviously the result, but also a few days prior Sir Bobby passed away. The two clubs that hate Ipswich the most both joined in for a rendition of ‘There’s only 1 Bobby Robson’ at the start of the match. An Ipswich legend getting that kind of response. He was special.

Hope it goes into depth with his PSV days as well, when he went abroad for the first time as a coach after his love for Dutch football. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone who doesn't have massive respect for Bobby Robson is either a fucking idiot... or someone who simply just doesn't give a fuck about football (which is more forgivable). I'll definitely be watching this when it's out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2