talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Claude Puel to Leave Leicester?

• Subscriber

I get the impression he might actually be staying after all. The Ricardo Pereira links are getting stronger and he's got Puel signing written all over him due to the previous link-up between the two.

And I'd have to say if that's the sort of player he wants to bring in then I'm not against him staying on.

I don't think the fans as a collective are on his side, and nor did I think the players were a couple of weeks ago either.

I've got a bit more sympathy with him than a lot of our fans have. I cannot believe with say, Pereira, an attacking right back in for Simpson we'll be struggling anywhere near as much breaking down the shite sides next season.

Granted he's likely to lose Mahrez which again, I have sympathy with him for. Part of me feels like whoever took that job was a bit doomed because it was all ready to come crumbling down on them a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

i can't see this happening at all.

I don't get why we'd get some transfer business done, especially Pereira who Puel helped bring to the club as the player has stated, only to get rid of him soon after.

If we wanted to get rid of him, why not do it as soon as the season finished to give a new manager that time to get someone in? 

It doesn't make sense. 

Archived