The better place to talk football.

Wilfried Zaha - Chelsea & Spurs Linked

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

No thanks, he would only end up as another dud with Woody Woodpecker and the Glazer mob around. :coffee:

Plus about the above 9_9

Pogba & Lingard would only get him doing dancing jigs on the pitch and in the dressing room after...then dye his hair green or pink,  :whistling:

I was against us signing him before as it made about as much sense as signing Ashley Young or Phil Jones but I thought he had a decent pre-season then got farmed out on loan (to Newcastle I think?).

He was never reallt given a chance and we just signed one overrated foreign 'big name'/shit ability player after another (Depay, Di Maria etc) and he ended up going.

That said, he seems a bit of a shithouse character and definitely wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Vegan Kel said:

That said, he seems a bit of a shithouse character and definitely wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

He would more than likely play 3 good games on the trot for us then his agent would say Real want him and he will throw a tantrum and want to leave for Real...let someone else have him, we let Pogba go to Juve and we got him back for £80 mill and now he wants to go to Real.

19 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

He would more than likely play 3 good games on the trot for us then his agent would say Real want him and he will throw a tantrum and want to leave for Real...let someone else have him, we let Pogba go to Juve and we got him back for £80 mill and now he wants to go to Real.

£90 mill :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Wilfried Zaha - Chelsea & Spurs Linked
  • The topic was locked

Archived