talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Shots Fired Outside House of Commons (UK Parliament Building)

football forum

On 28/03/2017 at 10:47 PM, El_Loco said:

Good post. It really made me think. Have you read "Submission"? The scenario written by Houllebecq is pluasible in my opinion. I can see an alliance between the european far right and islamists happening to halt feminism and other progressive movements in the future. And it could be sucessful since many liberals are afraid of critizing Islam and being labeled as islamophobes and racists. 

Haven't read the book, but I know about it. I doubt that scenario would ever occur. The problem is people like Trudeau (just an example), who in their obsession to pandering to people make changes to constitution/laws that could  be problematic. The recent M103 bill is a classic example. Or closer home, where the Indian left parties tried to pass 'Communal Bill' which was made to punish rioters, but had a clause which stated that minority can't commit riots or crimes. This approach for me is more dangerous. I would want laws to protect people rather than religions.

On 28/03/2017 at 11:05 PM, Fairy In Boots said:

It must be a stigma against me now because when I say this shit I'm ignored or snarky comments about Ray guns are doled out. 

It's a fact i've never once referenced Katie Hopkins or Farage in this Topic, I've talked about Yasmin Ahlibai-Brown or Ayaan Hirsi Ali on occasion but yeah "ray guns" fucking muppets. 

I can vouch for you. If anything, you have talked about your dislike in general for EDL, Hopkins types. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Haven't read the book, but I know about it. I doubt that scenario would ever occur. The problem is people like Trudeau (just an example), who in their obsession to pandering to people make changes to constitution/laws that could  be problematic. The recent M103 bill is a classic example. Or closer home, where the Indian left parties tried to pass 'Communal Bill' which was made to punish rioters, but had a clause which stated that minority can't commit riots or crimes. This approach for me is more dangerous. I would want laws to protect people rather than religions.

Yes, I'm not sure where we're headed to. In name of social justice and progress, foundations of modern societies such as free speech and science are being challenged by scholars and politicians. The individuality is being supressed and being part of a group defines what you can say and do, as exampled by that law you've mentioned.

13 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I can vouch for you. If anything, you have talked about your dislike in general for EDL, Hopkins types. 

The EDL are racist now, I'm unsure at their inception because Tommy Robinson seems to be more broad minded that he's portrayed by media. They were hijacked by existing fringes like c18 and NF though, PEGIDA seemed to be heading the same way but that's cooled somewhat. I think what's happening now is over the last 10 years as Islamic fundamentalism has spread to the west attention has been brought to the issue and you have more academic minded individuals criticising the religion. They're still lumped in with the racist groups who just want to provoke conflict however. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

playing devil's advocate here, although it most likely will turn out that he is, but in their own article, I've not seen it mention what his name or origin is so how do they know he is Muslim?

Probably and certainly will turn out that he is, but Daily Mail have no actual proof at this time. Clickbait headline in their tweet in that respect.

Regardless, what a fucking nutter. Glad police got to him when they did and that he was not allowed to cause any harm or damage to anyone. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

He's black and has a beard, he's obviously read "Muslim Terrorism for Dummies".

or 'how not to get away with being a massive cunt'

His name is Mohammed Khalid Omar Ali so I have a sneaky suspicion he may be a follower of the Islamic faith. However, it's no doubt another false flag/hoax orchestrated by MI5/Mossad like they usually are over here (abroad it's usually Mossad, MI6 and CIA).

These will keep happening and the goal is to create conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims, gain support for military support in the Middle East (doing the Rothschilds'/Israel's dirty work for them) and to terrify the gullible public into giving up their freedoms and rights to the government to 'protect us' from a non-existent terrorist threat.

There are 99 problems with Islam but terrorism ain't one

Archived